What are you playing now?

Gorth

Will attempt to get Grim Fandango working on Win7 this weekend, popped back in my head from an EG article. Best adventure game I've played.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It took a bit getting used to, camera relative movement was what I used

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

If there truly was a gaming god, this Kickstarter success would convince Neal Hallford and Brian Moriarty to try and make sequels to Betrayal and Krondor and Loom, respectively. After more almost 20 years, though, who in their right mind would still bother.

I finished a replay of Betrayal at Krondor last weekend, still an amazingly fun game to play. I'll move to Betrayal in Antara, and while it's a nice game as well, it just isn't the same.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Gratuitous Space Battles. Got it from one of the past 'Humble Bundles'. I'm seriously considering some of the expansions for it. There is something relaxing about just hitting the 'Fight' button once the planning and deployment is done.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Playing Arc the Lad. I was only supposed to try it out for half an hour. I ended up playing 2,5 hours, ate dinner and then played again for another 1,5h.

Avadon: The Black Fortress.

Bought it on day 1 but didn't play much. Continued on my old save file and enjoying it. I like the turn based combat even if it is a bit simple. I guess I like to have a group of characters to control. Combat can be a little challenging on few occasions, but mostly it is a breeze on normal. I won't even comment on the graphics, no one plays this for the graphics. Writing is better than I thought, So that's a good thing. There are some annoying things like item management and collecting items is annoying. The lack of any music is also something that bothers me, but I remedy this by listening to other game soundtracks.

Will start Yakuza 4 next week. I've had it since it released, and I've been itching to play it.

Capitalism II, pretty fun game although like most once the system is up it gets a bit boring. Firing up JA:BIA now.

Capitalism II, pretty fun game although like most once the system is up it gets a bit boring. Firing up JA:BIA now.

Your office job isn't enough capitalism for you? :p

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Well it's nicer in the role where you win out of the whole deal. I can't find the Government Bailout button though.

• Like 1

I know some have played Vanquish on these forums. The challenge missions get impossible! Anyone here beat them all? I think they may be too hardcore for me...

From the first 5, only the 4th should pose some real problems. It's the hidden-untl-you-beat-the-5 challenge 6 that really needs skill and preparation. It's because of that, that so little people have platinum.

Beating the last boss on God Hard ( and i would be among top 10 >_<) and Challenge 6. I WILL CONQUER them one day. :/

And don't look at the videos on Youtube, that just makes you feel bad.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Currently I am working on (in no particular order) Risen, the campaigns in Magic: Tactics, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dungeon Siege 3.

What makes a man worthy? Is it his lust for life, his passion for power, or his wisdom for withstanding the deeds of others?

Up to around Level 13 in Skyrim. I'm enjoying it, mainly because of the exploration. I have to start actually finishing all these quests soon. I've just been going around to the various towns and cities and talking to people, getting quests added to my journal, but not actually doing them.

I've only found one companion so far, Lydia. I've come across three that I could hire as mercenaries, but Lydia's the only "free" help I've found. Wait, scratch that. I also had an Elf from the first town, but he got killed in one of the dungeons. Hopefully he wasn't necessary for further quests.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Jagged Alliance BIA was ok, I can't seem to get beyond a crashing issue when trying to go to another level after the airport one. Oh boy, do those voices grate on me though - Fox's especially.

Started on ME 2.

So late to the party? What gives?

I played it when it came out. I mean I started a new game.

Oh.

Why would you do such a thing? :biggrin:

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Just got my first Paradox ending on Final Fantasy XIII-2,

to my surprise the game did not end, but continues and gives you the possibility to reconsider your choice which led to your previous ending

:o

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I know some have played Vanquish on these forums. The challenge missions get impossible! Anyone here beat them all? I think they may be too hardcore for me...

From the first 5, only the 4th should pose some real problems. It's the hidden-untl-you-beat-the-5 challenge 6 that really needs skill and preparation. It's because of that, that so little people have platinum.

Beating the last boss on God Hard ( and i would be among top 10 >_<) and Challenge 6. I WILL CONQUER them one day. :/

And don't look at the videos on Youtube, that just makes you feel bad.

I'm stuck on 4. Makes me want to curse at the game!!!

6 is harder...hmm...sounds harsh!

Playing Arc the Lad. I was only supposed to try it out for half an hour. I ended up playing 2,5 hours, ate dinner and then played again for another 1,5h.

Avadon: The Black Fortress.

Bought it on day 1 but didn't play much. Continued on my old save file and enjoying it. I like the turn based combat even if it is a bit simple. I guess I like to have a group of characters to control. Combat can be a little challenging on few occasions, but mostly it is a breeze on normal. I won't even comment on the graphics, no one plays this for the graphics. Writing is better than I thought, So that's a good thing. There are some annoying things like item management and collecting items is annoying. The lack of any music is also something that bothers me, but I remedy this by listening to other game soundtracks.

Will start Yakuza 4 next week. I've had it since it released, and I've been itching to play it.

First Arc the Lad is pretty short overall...and doesn't finish completely. The second continues the story. Just a heads up.