A question about LP's

No, I'm not talking vinyl.

Just an open question from folks who know Obsidian: Is it likely that they object to people doing Let's Play videos?

Honestly, the legality is very grey, there's a more basic question of: does it bother them at all?

I've done a few already on their older titles, and given the new brouhaha over intellectual property, so I'm sort of rethinking whether they're appropriate.

I'm fully willing to take them down if anyone objects.

• Like 1

I don't recall anybody throwing a fit about LPs, of all things, unless anyone makes $ off it.

Obsidian's pretty reasonable, I don't see any problems at all.

you should ask the publishers, not the makers. Obsidian gains from LPs

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Here's two guys playing Fallout: New Vegas for an hour. I think the way they play the game is probably how other people play(Not the fact that they are playing together but their expectations)

They got their partner account through IGN.

It's not Christmas anymore but I've fallen in love with these two songs:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HXjk3P5LjxY

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NJJ18aB2Ggk

I decided to get NWN2 after seeing the scene with the ghost dragon (Nolaloth?) in a let's play, absolutely despised the first games campaign so I was a little wary of commiting so many hours of leisure time to another neverwinter game. Fortunately I found the whole experience utterly enthralling, if a little rough around the edges and found the purchase of the two brilliant and innovative expansions to be a foregone conclusion.

For a little glimpse into style and mechanics they're utterly priceless for me, reviews are rarely accurate and the story and atmosphere are almost never featured in pr material.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!