Let's Play: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Ch26 (Mae'Var)

Tigranes

Haha. I wish I had time to play some BG2... but never say never, I guess. Just pray that I don't get a job next year!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Seems like he got that damn job! Lets dig up who is his employer and get him fired!

• Like 3

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 2 months later...

Seems like he got that damn job! Lets dig up who is his employer and get him fired!

This is exactly true. Also, the job allowed me to build a new PC, and... 

The good news is, at the rate old Donald is going at I'll be deported before you can say "Law? What law?"

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 3 weeks later...

*stumbles in after spending way to long only looking at WOT*

... can I get on the list as a warlock of some type? Either that or a "save the wales" Druid.

Dast and fie my phone didn't realize this was still the ancient thread

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this necro once again. Few its been years now, I am lurking this forum for way too long time it seems :)

• 1 year later...

DO IT!

I WILL hold him accountable for our pain and struggle!

Don't remind me of the pain.

The pain will only be passing, you should survive the process.

sure just rub it in, more salt please

but now lets get serious, Its time to invoke Obs forum elders and elect new royal lets player, i am willing to throw in some shekels if necessary. This is preposterous!

well some of us are ancient folk here.  (not me tho, i am barely getting webs on me, I have to earn my rights yet), Such rituals are bread and butter for more powerful beigns lurking these forums

(and I just noticed that my title is necromancer...)

Edited by Chilloutman