Problem: Item Stats Glitching

Hey, I noticed a major problem as of late, and I'm wondering if there's a workaround. I've been heavily farming essences and enchanting my gear to an absurd degree, and I noticed something as of late. My statistics no longer add up as they should. They'll add up properly if I only equip, say, 4 of 6 pieces of gear, but if I equip it all, it discounts BOTH of my dual wield weapons on Katarina, essentially making it like I'm using nothing. I've tested it on mobs, and indeed, the damage I do is being calculated like it ignores my shotgun/pistol.

I've developed a theory that because I've enchanted so much, I've broken some kind of "invisible barrier" for max'd stats, and it's borking out my character.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix of some sort? Playing on the PS3. It's a shame, because I've dedicated so much time to improving my character, only to have this rather odd glitch nullify it all.

And I've already tried logging in/out of the game, equipping/unequipping the gear, and everything else I can think of.