The funny things thread

Gorth

presgeekfactor.jpg

Isn't Bambam using the wrong hand, though?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Okay, something that amused me - According to the Director's commentary on Ferris Bueller's Day Out.. the character of Ferris Bueller is a sociopath.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

presgeekfactor.jpg

Isn't Bambam using the wrong hand, though?

Nimoy always used the right hand

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I fail at Trek. :(

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm pretty sure there's no actual right/left hand requirement for the Vulcan salute, otherwise Vulcan's who have had hand accidents would be out of luck. :lol: Probably just a dominant hand thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm pretty sure there's no actual right/left hand requirement for the Vulcan salute, otherwise Vulcan's who have had hand accidents would be out of luck. :lol: Probably just a dominant hand thing.

I like the idea of someone's nemesis cutting their hand off, and this leading to social awkwardness.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Have you ever realised how the major holidays are exercises in deception and warfare?

• Christmas - an exercise in obfuscation and forensic cryptology.
  • New Years Eve - a form of globally coordinated mass ordnance deployment.
  • Easter - Infiltration and Recovery.
  • Valentines Day - Psychological Warfare....

• Like 1

I never wear high heels, but if I were to do so, I'd have to get me a pair of those. :lol:

...Han Solo dancing. Cute. And that song. The thing that makes it weird tho is he's dancing in front of that freezing chamber. Happy to be frozen, Han?

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The one of the Emperor dancing is just plain creepy...

Although.. This actually sinks into the forebrain too damn easily...

Edited by Raithe

:lol: Too much.

Altho if it wasn't for the lyrics on the screen, I'd have no idea what they were singing, outside of the recognizable music.

Immortal Sayings:

"It's not a half-baked idea! It's.. pretty mostly baked. Maybe a little soft in the middle...."

Well that sucks, had thought it was authentic, sorry.

This is more cool than funny, but I like planes so.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

10 year old Schoolgirl takes drug-dealer fathers cocaine stash to school for a show&tell session

Something about this just amuses me..

Also, for the other

Yet another show and tell session, this time in the US

Edited by Raithe