Rajani Fight??

I have played as Lucas ( from the start) at least 5 times. I think that this is a great game but I am feeling rather frustrated at being unable to get past the fight with Rajani.

I have tried builds for lucas which I have made myself and also used the builds for Lucas which have been reccommended in the strategy guide. It may be worth adding that

up to this point I have completed all side quests available. Any help or advice would be very welcome.

Thanks Keldarxx.

I have played as Lucas ( from the start) at least 5 times. I think that this is a great game but I am feeling rather frustrated at being unable to get past the fight with Rajani.

I have tried builds for lucas which I have made myself and also used the builds for Lucas which have been reccommended in the strategy guide. It may be worth adding that

up to this point I have completed all side quests available. Any help or advice would be very welcome.

Thanks Keldarxx.

Which difficulty are you playing on.

Also, did you check this thread?

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...5&hl=rajani

Lucas is arguably at a disadvantage in this fight compared to some of the others because he has limited ranged attacks. If you have the Wind Shear ability, that will help immensely. I assume you mean the second part of the fight though?

Other than that, I don't have really solid advice unfortunately. It's really important to keep your cool when she starts firing those columns of light up and not step into them. Rolling around is always useful but be on guard in this fight so you don't roll into a bad position and don't forget that you can block as well. I sometimes sorta screw myself by dodging so much that I sorta lose track of where I go and the momentum of the fight. Blocking is a sub-optimal way of avoiding damage compared to successful dodges but it can keep you from screwing yourself over at times as well.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The projectiles can be efficiently blocked by Lucas, if my memory is right. The columns of fire are a real pain however, and indeed they must be dodged at all costs. Other than that, no other advice. Katarina and Anjali are indeed at an advantage in that fight, with some powerful long-range powers that enables them to hit Anjali's damage threshold for changing her position, before she had even use one ability.