Movies you've seen recently

Tale

Saw the 'Iron Sky' trailer. Looks like the kind of Instant Classic that 'Dead Snow' was. Earth is under attack by Space Nazi's in UFO's.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Call of Duty the Motion Picture ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Attack of the Crab Monsters. Good cheesy fun. Way better than Humanoids from the Deep.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Also re-watched Mel Gibson's Apocalypto.

Very striking visuals, very powerful performances. Why doesn't Mel direct movies these days anymore?

...I guess I know the answer to that already, but still, it's a shame.

He's currently working on a Viking movie called Berserker and a Judah Maccabee biopic. The viking one is the same one Leo DiCaprio was attached to thats going to be all in old norse, but DiCaprio is no longer attached.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

http://moviebob.blog...ie-we-need.html

God Bless America

The movie we've all been secretly waiting for.

The opening scene Shakes The Clown was pretty hilarious.

I was ten years old when Police Academy came out. My parents took me to the theatre and I thought it was teh funneh, but there were parts of it involving a podium that I just didn't understand at the time. My dad told me to be quiet because I kept asking out loud 'what's so funny? What's that woman doing down there?'

Ah, to be ten again.

Of all the movies I've seen lately ( which hasn't been many) I think my favorites have been Moneyball and Warrior. I didn't think Warrior would be all that great, and I have no use for MMA at all, but I was suprised by how little time it took for it to grow on me.

It's just too bad there hasn't been a great golf movie since Tin Cup.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Watched the Norwegian film Dead Snow last night which was surprisingly good. Although I was expecting a lot worse. :lol:

Here's the summary from imdb. A ski vacation turns horrific for a group of medical students, as they find themselves confronted by an unimaginable menace: Nazi zombies.

You might like this one...

Saw the 'Iron Sky' trailer. Looks like the kind of Instant Classic that 'Dead Snow' was. Earth is under attack by Space Nazi's in UFO's.

The Adjustment Bureau - Pretty good action/conspiracy movie, Matt Damon and the girl had good chemistry.

The question of whether its an action movie or a romance one.. ;) Either way, it is quite good.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I don't think I mentioned I saw Das Boot.

It really is awesome. Had to watch it in three tranches, but was superbly paced.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not a movie.. but they had the final ever episode of Hustle tonight.

A nicely done episode with a couple of returning faces, and a con that came down to a redone version of the Sting once more..

It's always quirky to have a show that every now and then breaks the 4th wall by having cast talk directly to the camera.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The Village from M. Night Shymalan (Director of The Sixth Sense).

Very underrated movie. Not really a horror movie per se, but very clever cinematography, good acting, and quite a shocking end.

I think I lost whatever measure of respect that I for you over that statement.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif