What are you playing now?

Heavy Rain was a qte game, thats all it was, so being mad that it had qte in it would be like getting mad at DOOM for having shooting in it.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

What was your opinion of the DLC?

For DA2? I greatly enjoyed most of it - I thought that the piece about the back-story for Hawke points to how DA3 will unfold or at least begin.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I should like to remind everyone that thanks to the humiliating and retarded DRM on Dragon Age 1 I am simply not buying (and not playing) DA2.

DRM win!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I should like to remind everyone that thanks to the humiliating and retarded DRM on Dragon Age 1 I am simply not buying (and not playing) DA2.

DRM win!

+1

I am on the same boat... Voting with my wallet

Anyway, just purchased Disgaea 3 and 4, will see how much fun will I have with it :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Having a brief moment of break from TOR, I went back to Saints Row the Third, and poked around at Genkibowl... I will say the Sad Panda Skyblazing was a bit annoying to get to grips with, but its a nice short little expansion of Genki related activities.. and the closing speech if you win is amusing enough.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Yes, a retail copy of the game only had a disk check while the Steam copy used Steam.

The DLC you had to download from their site, which required you have a EA/BioWare social account, and then it had to authenticate once.

While I liked Shale, I'd hardly call her an important part of the game. Actually, most of DA:O's DLC wasn't that great. I thought Liar of the Shadow Broker was the first really good DLC.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I just didn't get DA2 because it sucked... :ermm:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm looking at Steam and wondering if I should pay $9.99 for X3: Albian Prelude or $19.99 for a thirty day subscription to EVE.

I wish I could get into EVE. I've done 14-day trial accounts twice now. Each time, I feel really into it at first, and then I quit about a week in because it feels like I'm just treading water.

The idea of the game appeals to me but I think I'm hooked on XP systems. And I wish the PC vs NPC fights were a bit more interesting.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

DRM win!

Dragon Age Origins had DRM? I don't recall any obtrusions when I installed it...or was it a silent but deadly killer or something?

Edit:

Yes, a retail copy of the game only had a disk check while the Steam copy used Steam.

The DLC you had to download from their site, which required you have a EA/BioWare social account, and then it had to authenticate once.

While I liked Shale, I'd hardly call her an important part of the game. Actually, most of DA:O's DLC wasn't that great. I thought Liar of the Shadow Broker was the first really good DLC.

Ah, okay, I understand now...so no real DRM...just the DLC thing. I haven't really gotten the DLC on PC so didn't really have to worry about that.

Edited by greylord

I've been playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the Vita... at chapter 26 in I'm enjoying it immensely. It's a tad longer than most Uncharted games chapter wise, but each chapter is bite sized (less than 30 minutes), so you end up with around 10 hours of gameplay in total if you skip about half of the puzzles/collectibles. It may not be as well written as Uncharted 2 and 3, but the gameplay is true to the series and you get attached to the characters in the game.

I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about buying the Vita in February.

Gave the Amalur demo another whirl. Now to do the Darkness II demo.

Edit: Oooh, starting with an onrails segment. Really putting your best foot forward, guys.

Edit 2: Other than that, I like it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

DRM win!

Dragon Age Origins had DRM? I don't recall any obtrusions when I installed it...or was it a silent but deadly killer or something?

Well I know I can't play it now. Bioware must know that my copy was activated, and it hasn't been activated elsewhere. Yet I don't even get the courtesy of a reply when I ask for support.

Seriously. What ****ing company doesn't even send a "**** you" or a "we're sorry you" to customer correspondence?

God, it makes my blood boil.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good thing about just waiting for the Ultimate Collector's Edition.

Still need to activate the DLC, but that's not that big an issue.

And the UCE was cheaper than Origin (no Awakening, no DLC) is *still* in local stores. I suppose they hope for the ignorant. :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee