Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

****. I took a lot of pretty screenshots using Steam in Test Drive Unlimited 2, but now they're nowhere to be found. Where did they go?!

When you are done gaming you have to upload them.. it's an unintuitive system.

Fortune favors the bald.

whatamIdoing.JPGI should limit what games I buy this year and focus on completing old games, hurr durr.

Why did I do this then?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

post-1288-0-51848100-1328081383_thumb.jpg

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The DiVinci Code

post-1288-0-05779300-1328081392_thumb.jpg

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - This office is bigger than my house.

post-1288-0-69892300-1328081400_thumb.jpg

Mass Effect - Syncronized pistol waving

post-1288-0-47733900-1328081409_thumb.jpg

Mass Effect - No autographs, please.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

• 2 weeks later...

An old picture I made long ago. Originally I made some subtle changes of a screenshot in Paintbrush, but later I realized that I could just as easily have changed a letter in a resource file, which I did..

stalker_lame_over.jpg

(Signatures: disabled) 

Overclocked my CPU for another playthrough of Xenoblade. This time on the Dolphin emulator as opposed to the WII. The increase in IQ is tremendous.

62955163.png

Edited by C2B

Overclocked my CPU for another playthrough of Xenoblade. This time on the Dolphin emulator as opposed to the WII. The increase in IQ is tremendous.

62955163.png

I'm doing the same, even if I haven't played for a while now. Game looks really good on Dolphin. I stopped playing at the exact area you are right now. I feel like I haven't had the time to play it in long bursts. I hate playing games like these for 30 minutes and then stop because of lack of time. Hopefully this early summer will once again be dedicated to Zenobureido.