Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

Burn baby burn. That'll teach the Talon to come after me.

Love the physics of the game. As you can see they were blasted into the building when I sent a nuke their way.

You... you forced their heads into a concrete ceiling, then set their asses on fire?

I have a mod that makes alcohol flammable and also puts in Molotov ****tails into the game. After I killed them, I dumped some of that flammable stuff on them and shot a nuke their way. It ended up blasting them into the building and setting them on fire.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

@Bokishi - What? Only 2560x1600? ;) Those shots look really nice, imo.

Created my character for Saints Row2, but that's as far as I got, heh. Just making her was kinda funny tho - all those weird selections. But in the end I made her "normal."

Except, apparently, for her teeth/mouth. That's some ugly mouth movement in this game. lol

SaintsRow2-0003a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah it's a DX11 feature, from what I've heard it runs like **** on all cards for the moment, ATI may be worse though, glad I jumped ship back to Nvidia.

I've been meaning to get Arkham City but I dislike having GFWL on my PC :(

I got it for PS3. I don't like the PC controls for AA, but the same game works wonderful with a PS3 controller.

Yeah it's a DX11 feature, from what I've heard it runs like **** on all cards for the moment, ATI may be worse though, glad I jumped ship back to Nvidia.

DX11/tessellation runs fine on my system/nvidia, at least with the few games I have that use it. It's not like there's a lot of them, still, tho seems to be increasing. I don't know what you mean by runs like **** tho.

Tessellation may round some edges but it's often not that big a difference while moving, imo (vs. still screenshot). What you end up noticing the most is the heightened texture height/depth mapping. At least, that seems to be how they're using it a lot of the time. Sometimes they use it on a feature that makes it look great, sometimes it just looks silly. When over-used you end up with stone roads that no wagon wheel would be comfy rolling over. :ermm:

tessellationan2kleinl.jpg

Tess-off-normal-high.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

ToR sure looks pretty. I saw it in the store yesterday and I was really tempted to buy it. But I really don't need to start an online addiction again.

For now

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

:(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I made it to Primm in my new adventure.

post-1458-1325485989_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Heh, I totally forgot how this game looked like. I played it until my character was level 32, then I got all equipment I wanted to have and it started to get damn boring and I realized how repitative it all is. Really no surprise that it was gone offline a little while later.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."