Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

Y'know, a lot of games I've played have had minor clipping issues. Name of the game, so to speak. But I think BL2 tops the list, at least in some aspects. Stuff like items falling under the floor all the time, to be lost or making you pixel hunt for the right spot to be able to click on it, places I can clip into rocks, enemies leaping and getting stuck in rocks, all of that. I don't remember BL1 having nearly as much issue with it.

BL2-000135.jpg

Also ... along with finally farming the Commando head I wanted, I just got the 3 Vault symbols for my first gambled Legendary. Only took 200+ hours of gameplay time and millions of gold! Of course, I was gambling for Eridium with one of my mules at the time, so it's a completely useless one. :getlost:

BL2-000133.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Y'know, a lot of games I've played have had minor clipping issues. Name of the game, so to speak. But I think BL2 tops the list, at least in some aspects. Stuff like items falling under the floor all the time, to be lost or making you pixel hunt for the right spot to be able to click on it, places I can clip into rocks, enemies leaping and getting stuck in rocks, all of that. I don't remember BL1 having nearly as much issue with it.

Also ... along with finally farming the Commando head I wanted, I just got the 3 Vault symbols for my first gambled Legendary. Only took 200+ hours of gameplay time and millions of gold! Of course, I was gambling for Eridium with one of my mules at the time, so it's a completely useless one. :getlost:

Clipping issues? Have you played Oblivion or Fallout 3? Anyway...

Gold? The currency in Borderlands' universe is Dollars. US dollars if the texture is to be believed. Well, whatever, congratulations on being incredibly lucky. I use the slots for Eridium, never hold out any hope of a gun better than purple. I twink lv50 items to low level characters so they can sell them (bonus badass points for getting money/buying items of the day which are usually green or blue,) and use that money to hit the slots for Eridium. Might as well get all the carrying capacity upgrades while Eridium isn't just a stupid little "99" that never changes.

• 2 weeks later...

I had been wondering about the logo on every screenshot :)

Yup. It is automaticaly applied to every pic you take. But man, the pawns are always such a pain in the a**. They do their best to ruin every picture you try to take no matter where you're standing.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

An armour mod for Skyrim.. This guy is really talented!

It's too bad cosmetic mods don't make the game fun. Otherwise I'd give it a try.

I wonder how many of the masses of TES fans who whined that the armor in Skyrim was too over the top and "didn't fit TES' down-to-earth realistic setting" (typically citing Daedric,) have downloaded and use these armors (probably a lot.) Assuming anyone remembers the hordes of TES fans making those complaints in the aftermath of Skyrim's release.

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 1

^noyce!

Is there a demo out there that one can test?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy