Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

Finally build a Tycoon monument in Anno 2070.

Was great that my economy was doing so well, I could simply buy most of the materials for the construction. Even having them flown in by cargo plane.

Tools flown in at the ARK:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118643337

Final Construction phase:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118872713

Constructed:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118872794

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It's nice to know some of the amusing little glitches are universal.

BL2-000129.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Tonight was the 1st time I encountered the double-rainbow claptrap easter egg in BL2...I was laughing so hard. Went on YouTube looking for it and it's even better when Handsome Jack voices it. rofl.gif ...

( Handsome Jack is first, Claptrap is at 1:25 )

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Tonight was the 1st time I encountered the double-rainbow claptrap easter egg in BL2...I was laughing so hard. Went on YouTube looking for it and it's even better when Handsome Jack voices it. rofl.gif ...

Is that in any way a story spoiler or just a side-thing I can watch without it ruining the plot for me?

I really ought to get around to finishing BL2 :p

Edited by Serrano

It's not a story spoiler ... just an easter egg based on a viral 'net video from a while back. If you don't know the reference it probably won't be as funny. :)

You can search YT for "double rainbow" and the original video will be first in the results (the "double rainbow song" vid is hilarious too).

It's normally Handsome Jack unless you've finished the main story, then it'll be Claptrap, as far as I'm aware. The Jack version is a lot better, yeah.

2012_10_31_00001.jpg

Edited by AGX-17

It's normally Handsome Jack unless you've finished the main story, then it'll be Claptrap, as far as I'm aware. The Jack version is a lot better, yeah.

You can reach/walk to the spot as soon as you get to the Highlands. It was Claptrap for my lvl 19ish Commando. I think it's only Handsome Jack if you've done the Opportunity quest and then haven't finished the main quest that comes after that. :)

^ I don't get it..

Check how many backers the assassination in the first image has and how many in the second image. Then compare the Plot Power scores.

Took me a moment to realize what I was looking for.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Assassin's Creed 3 ending spoilers

You're not far off actually, it's a vision of a possible future as shown by the uploaded consciousness of a member of an extinct, technologically advanced pre-human species posing as a god. Although when the camera pans left it turns out the woman is just picking berries.

Assassin's Creed 3 is another game that suffers from the story taking a weird turn at the last minuet. Kind of annoying because the series has always had two intertwined stories, an ancestor story (the ancestor varied from game to game) and a side-story involving a modern day protagonist named Desmond which threads each episode together and has always been implied to be the important one that will eventually take centre stage. Desmond has been my favourite character of the series and now Ubisoft has apparently decided to scupper that character and plotline completely in favour of something that's just bizarre.

Edited by Serrano

Assassin's Creed 3 ending spoilers

You're not far off actually, it's a vision of a possible future as shown by the uploaded consciousness of a member of an extinct, technologically advanced pre-human species posing as a god. Although when the camera pans left it turns out the woman is just picking berries.

Assassin's Creed 3 is another game that suffers from the story taking a weird turn at the last minuet. Kind of annoying because the series has always had two intertwined stories, an ancestor story (the ancestor varied from game to game) and a side-story involving a modern day protagonist named Desmond which threads each episode together and has always been implied to be the important one that will eventually take centre stage. Desmond has been my favourite character of the series and now Ubisoft has apparently decided to scupper that character and plotline completely in favour of something that's just bizarre.

There will be even more games after? Dear Lord.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

A few strange sights in Spec Ops: The Line

Pretty clear Warhammer 40K reference

k2rSP.jpg

Not a spot for barb-wire fence

kvvoL.jpg

Are these eyes intentionally glowy?

AdI0J.jpg

I wonder if there would be another graffiti if I chose not to shoot

Tjau9.jpg

So Walker is forced to break a window, thus burying a miniature Dubai in sand? Hohohoo, game u clever

4RdKg.jpg

Edited by Nordicus
  • Like 1

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122263495

Borderlands 2's biggest flaw is not having dialogue tailored to each individual vault hunter. Except combat barks, oddly enough. Especially Nomads, who frequently use derogatory, sexist language when fighting Maya or Gaige, as well as calling out to their allies to focus on "the witch," in reference to Maya (in addition to other class-specific barks for every class,) but some story NPCs refer to the player as male at all times. I'd imagine Borderlands 2 had a comparable (if not larger,) budget to New Vegas, so If Obsidian could at least distinguish between sexes in all conversations, I think they could have and should have done the same at Gearbox. Then again, these are the guys who thought Duke Nukem Forever was worth releasing.

Mad Moxxi also sexually propositions underage girls.

Edited by AGX-17

Pretty good job overall then, if that's the biggest flaw in the game, heh. Don't seem to recall the PC being referred to other than 'you' or 'Vault Hunter', but I've probably forgotten instances.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra