Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

It's quite a decent game, apart from the silly monologues and derptastic boss fights.

Which controller do you use for Dolphin?

PS2

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Miasmata: the game where I...

...can pick flowers! For research! And thus can...

Miasmata-00008a.jpg

...combine plants, chop them up with what looks like a plastic butter knife, mix them up - to essentially make some Extra Strength Excedrin! Which I need every so often, since apparently I have some kind of plague.

Miasmata-00013a.jpg

....I know, sounds silly. But it's actually a fairly nifty little exploration/adventure/little bit o' suspense game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Some might call them little glitches...I call them LOL moments.

c3-goingnowhere.jpg

Also...sorry, Theme Hospital, but in terms of design/building strategy, I much prefer this:

c3-likethiss.jpg

and this:

c4-001b.jpg

Over this:

TH-likethats.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Hm, I had Anno1404. Didn't play it a lot, probably a little too strategy/politiking for me vs. city building and I think it didn't have any freebuilding either. 2070 looks nice tho. Does it have a map editor? Wish Caesar-4 had been a bit better of a game...it looked fairly nice (for 2006) but it wasn't quite as good gameplay wise, and was still too limited in how many houses/walkers you could have before it started to laaaag.

I'm the type of building geek who, during the Caesar3 days, did things like the below pic to plan out housing blocks. ;) (pic's not actually my design, but I made many like it).

c3-palacelayout.jpg