Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

Guest Slinky

Crazed drug addict he might have been, but admirably tidy one. Even arranged his lower jaw neatly to shelf after it mysteriously got blown off.

2r4snj4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Entertainment reference #2,345,900

BL2-ROUS-01.jpg

Brick giving hubby a machismo complex

BL2-000103b.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

As long as we're making inappropriate screenshots of Lilith from Borderlands 2... Yes, this is a paintjob you can acquire for the bandit car.

PGd9Y.jpg

Heehee.

BL2-000096.jpg

The way that big H casts a shadow on that moon is really the most striking visual effect I've seen in games in a long time. Even though Pandora was a moon orbiting a gas giant planet in Borderlands.

Edited by AGX-17

:wacko:

I've seen the floating skulls and arms still on fire and such before but I don't think I've ever seen that particular effect in NV before. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah I've seen quite a few combinations of frozen gibs but that tops them all, maybe it's because the Fiend was crossing the boundary of a cell when you shot him :huh:

That sounds very likely, I shot him really far away. Didn't even notice that thing until I got closer, almost shot him again just to be sure.

Here's my modded Dragon Age Origins experience. With pleasing visuals I could now lean back and enjoy the story :)

From left to right: Leiliana, my charname, Alistair and Wynne.

post-13735-0-05459900-1351501550_thumb.jpg

Mild spoiler: His romance was the queen, who will not be shown. Her modded outfit was so scandelous that your genitelia will drop if you saw her :p

• Like 1

Here's my modded Dragon Age Origins experience. With pleasing visuals I could now lean back and enjoy the story :)

From left to right: Leiliana, my charname, Alistair and Wynne.

post-13735-0-05459900-1351501550_thumb.jpg

Mild spoiler: His romance was the queen, who will not be shown. Her modded outfit was so scandelous that your genitelia will drop if you saw her :p

Cool waifus brother.

• Like 1

Fishing minigames...

I like it. It's not a long dull skill process like WoW. You can get cool items fishing in Torchlight...it's not about just getting fish and there's no cooking. The fish are for changing your pet into stronger creatures if you want. Plus, if you're too impatient, you can buy dynamite and just fish the spots that way (with a penalty to how many items you may get per fishing spot). :lol:

There are better looking browser games than that.

The large chunky-monkey graphics are pretty old-school. The spell/lighting effects are better, but I feel like the style hasn't changed much from Fate. It works for the game, however.