Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

BL2-000017.jpg

...I hear 3 of the yellow circular symbols = orange legendary item. Sadly, I haven't had that happen yet.

BL2-000016.jpg

Sometimes you turn around and its looks pretty cool. Hope I'm mostly done with the snow areas tho...the blue/white is a bit much after a while.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm a mighty pirate

Diggin' for treasure

yohoho, it's a pirate's life!

Dueling for pleasure

yohoho, it's a pirate's life!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Co-op was so fun with hubby, I have to share our old-fart efforts. It's spoilery of course (the first low-level "boss" fight).

I now don't want to play my solo chr. so hubs and I can see more game for 1st time, together. Hubs is going to be pestered, by me, constantly, the next couple weeks. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson

I love me some criticals. I couldn't figure out where to hit Flynt to get one, tho. Obviously it wasn't his head. :lol:

BL2-000038a.jpg

BL2-000039a.jpg

...I have a crush on Axton, altho I think this time it's more because my husband is playing him. :biggrin: Plus, y'know, Boone never actually rescued my bleeding, fallen arse, either. I guess I like the insane military archetype....

Drivin' in mah car, turn on the radio...

BL2-000049a.jpg

Checking that map again. And again. And again.

BL2-000048a.jpg

PhysX sometimes = I can't see sh**.

BL2-000061a.jpg

United we stand! :)

BL2-000053a.jpg

United we fall! :(

BL2-000056a.jpg

Don't you trap people in bubbles as the blue chick or something?

Yup. It has a 13 sec. cooldown and lasts about 4 seconds or something. Often useful but doesn't work on quest bosses or certain boss-like creatures (it damages their health instead) and it can be hard to target what you want when there's a crowd/from a distance. It'll do other stuff/have other effects later but at the moment...not much yet. :)

Hmm.

Remove the black outline in Borderlands 2

(note: I had to alter the .ini file in the actual Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2 folder for it to work)

With lines 1

Without lines 1

With lines 2

Without lines 2

(edit: stupid auto-url stuff...fixed I think)

Edited by LadyCrimson