Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

Pffft, newbies. Ofcourse the best fps of all time is Unreal 1.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I do agree that Fear had the best enemy AI. But no FPS has surprised me as much as Far Cry, when I went into a ventilation duct to hide and a soldier crawled after me in there!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I do agree that Fear had the best enemy AI. But no FPS has surprised me as much as Far Cry, when I went into a ventilation duct to hide and a soldier crawled after me in there!

A review of FEAR 1 noted that the AI tricked him. By throwing an ashtray on the far side of the wall! The guy turned toward the noise and they started shooting him in the back.

Hey Bokishi, have you tried Sleeping Dogs? I just picked it up this morning and haven't had time to check it out yet, but I'm assuming it'll look stellar on your pc with your rig.

I don't have an awesome PC and it still looks great. Mostly. Edited by Oner

A review of FEAR 1 noted that the AI tricked him. By throwing an ashtray on the far side of the wall! The guy turned toward the noise and they started shooting him in the back.

Hey Bokishi, have you tried Sleeping Dogs? I just picked it up this morning and haven't had time to check it out yet, but I'm assuming it'll look stellar on your pc with your rig.

I don't have an awesome PC and it still looks great. Mostly.

Good to hear, have you tried out the texture pack?

• 3 weeks later...

Why the heck are you playing in Dutch?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That's .... a lot of over-the-head red arrow indicators. Makes me think of that "If Doom were made today" YT video.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

BL2-000012.jpg

...I don't know why, but glancing around a room as an NPC yaks a spiel, then spinning around and unexpectedly being confronted by the NPC holding a giant item out for you to take made me laugh.

BL2-000013.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts