Pictures of your games

CoM_Solaufein

A breath taking view and that ancient dragon.

post-1458-1322089379_thumb.jpg

post-1458-1322089406_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Very realistic looking. The colors, the shadows, etc.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

The game is far from photo-realistic. I've seen so many talking about how awesome the leaves in particular are, but they drive me absolutely insane when I see them, heh. (the birchbark tree trunks look pretty good from a distance tho).

As are all games, outside of some non-gameplay cutscenes. The tech may be there to do it, but probably too much work+expense+they have to keep games with low hardware in mind.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is that the 2nd Batman one? Liking it so far?

I noticed the 1st was on cheap Steam sale and thought about buying it but...I already have too many games. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Been playing around with a bunch of Skyrim graphics mods. The extra shadows, texture sharpening, and post-processing really make it almost photo-realistic in some areas. And I won't dare try running this in triple screen for risk that my comp will explode (it makes my system run really hot with only one screen!)

screenshot148178.jpg

screenshot20965.jpg

screenshot52013.jpg

screenshot79164.jpg

screenshot100551.jpg

screenshot15779.jpg

screenshot62603.jpg

Edited by Bokishi

...nope, still not even close to photo-realistic. Sorry. :blink: But some of those look a lot better than the vanilla game, that I've seen at least. :)

• Like 1

I don't like that FXAA post-processing injector. It makes the game look too happy, when it should be cold and bleak.

There are a lot of different "modes" some cut down on the contrast and adds a blue filter to make it look cold and bleak.. so there's something for everyone.

Fortune favors the bald.

Most of the FXAA injector vids/screens I've seen have been pretty terrible too...mostly just over-saturating the color palette, kids going crazy with the setting I guess. Looks awful imo. But Bokshi's shots aren't bad...some more color, selectively, isn't unwelcome, imo...there's no grey sky inside a fire/lamp-lit cabin, for instance. You can create a general bleakish mood without having to make all colors/lighting everywhere muted to death.

Burn baby burn. That'll teach the Talon to come after me.

Love the physics of the game. As you can see they were blasted into the building when I sent a nuke their way.

post-1458-1322604454_thumb.jpg

post-1458-1322604533_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Burn baby burn. That'll teach the Talon to come after me.

Love the physics of the game. As you can see they were blasted into the building when I sent a nuke their way.

You... you forced their heads into a concrete ceiling, then set their asses on fire?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.