Anjali

Hi,

I got two questions regarding gameplay:

- one of my characters is Lucas, and he is being accompanied by Anjali. A time ago I invested some points in Anjalis ability "pillar of fire" which says that it summons a fire pillar ate a targeted location. However, when Anjali (my companion) uses it (quite rarely) she always uses it on herself (not on the enemies). Is this supposed to be that way?

- Same constellation (Lucas with Anjali as NPC): I am currently playing Treasures of the Sun and the item dropping is extremely odd. While for Anjali almost nothing is dropping (a green item sometimes), for Reinhart (who I am not using with Lucas) already 6 legendary items (yellow colour) have dropped, for Katarina also 2 or 3. Is this just an odd coincidence or somehow intended?

I am playing in hardcore mode.

greetings lead

The Pillar of Fire is used like that by the NPC ( dumb AI ). All legendary drops are predetermined! As for Anjali I used some green Staff or Spear with high Attack, Assasin Arms ( drop in the desert ) and the rest plenty of green/blue items with loads of Agility because all her abilities are based on critical hits, even the healing talent. My ideea was to create an Anjali that can survive a little longer then me so she can revive me but in the end she became something kinda useful at doing damage/knockdown/resurrect.

The Pillar of Fire is used like that by the NPC ( dumb AI ). All legendary drops are predetermined! As for Anjali I used some green Staff or Spear with high Attack, Assasin Arms ( drop in the desert ) and the rest plenty of green/blue items with loads of Agility because all her abilities are based on critical hits, even the healing talent. My ideea was to create an Anjali that can survive a little longer then me so she can revive me but in the end she became something kinda useful at doing damage/knockdown/resurrect.

ok, thank you very much for your reply.

I am playing Lucas and Reinhart and I must say that Reinhart has a significantly "easier" time in hardcore-mode than Lucas.

After Lazar Basilli quest Reinheart/Katarina go trough hardcore like Casual ( except the cheap deaths you may encounter from time to time ^^ ;). Maybe I will try doing Hardcore Lucas at some point but I'm tired of the game at this point.

Now I am having (since yesterday) an extremely hard time with Reinhart/Katarina regarding the Deava Statue (hardcore). First I thought I could finish her easily using the empowered decoy and this circle of destruction. For about half up to two thirds of her life this works, then suddenly she turns her attacks (especially these homing "missiles") towards me - independent of the empowered decoy nearby. Is this some kind of bug?

The problem is I never manage to survive this last stage of the battle. Blocking is useless - I manage to survive one missile, the second kills me (I am at level 32 with 1650 life). With Elishevas Shield I survive maybe two.

Dodging is an option: however eventually the empowered decoy will perish and Katarina die, and just from dodging the Deava won

I have no idea how you got to the end game area at level 31 and 1.6k hp. I was level 35 after Lazar's quest and at end game with a glass cannon build I still managed to get 4k+ hp. My advice is go back to the desert and farm till you get level 35, in the meantime you may get some cool drops. As for tips for playing with Reinheart I can't help you because I despise mage class in any game, therefor I play as one very, very rarely.

I have no idea how you got to the end game area at level 31 and 1.6k hp. I was level 35 after Lazar's quest and at end game with a glass cannon build I still managed to get 4k+ hp. My advice is go back to the desert and farm till you get level 35, in the meantime you may get some cool drops. As for tips for playing with Reinheart I can't help you because I despise mage class in any game, therefor I play as one very, very rarely.

I don

When I talk about end-game area I am referring to the East Forest, with the Archons dropping from the sky and Devas ( or whatever they are called called ). You can access the DLC area from Stonebridge but I did not finish it then. Because I played the game before I knew the drops location and I got my Dunereaper Rifle from the Lascanzi "base" and ran to the Morloc cave ( Lascanzi Witch Quest ) to buy Desert/Viper Fang and on top of that I found a blue Necklace with 70 Doom at the shop. After that I went back to Stonebridge and continued my journey. After I released Flitch in the Spire and had access to his shop I made my uber duper Ring that had 1k+ Doom and went back to the desert in order to finish everything and maybe find more Doom Essences. After that I went to the East Forest and that's where your path is closed so you can't do anything except kill the Reborn God over and over without any reward and you can experience all the endings. But again, I was level 35 before leaving for the Swamps.

When I talk about end-game area I am referring to the East Forest, with the Archons dropping from the sky and Devas ( or whatever they are called called ). You can access the DLC area from Stonebridge but I did not finish it then. Because I played the game before I knew the drops location and I got my Dunereaper Rifle from the Lascanzi "base" and ran to the Morloc cave ( Lascanzi Witch Quest ) to buy Desert/Viper Fang and on top of that I found a blue Necklace with 70 Doom at the shop. After that I went back to Stonebridge and continued my journey. After I released Flitch in the Spire and had access to his shop I made my uber duper Ring that had 1k+ Doom and went back to the desert in order to finish everything and maybe find more Doom Essences. After that I went to the East Forest and that's where your path is closed so you can't do anything except kill the Reborn God over and over without any reward and you can experience all the endings. But again, I was level 35 before leaving for the Swamps.

Thanks for your good replies.

So to summarize: do you think the daeva statue in the temple (Aranoi Desert) will get easier, when I return later again (maybe on level 35 and with better equipment)?

I have another question - maybe I will open a separate thread for that: I found some times for Lucas - for example the Fallen Keepers Scimitar or the Lion

My bad mate, I thought you are talking about the Devas from the East Forest, forgot about that statue. I didn't understand if you are playing Lucas or Reinheart. Tips for Reinheart...hmm just plant GoA and teleport around while the statue takes damage and maybe you release a decoy. As for Lucas, I have no clue how things go on Hardcore. About those items, I never bothered to check if the stats work lol. Is this some indie game where you expect this kind of issues?