...so, after yer all done wit' this li'l scrap from the BIOweenian Dinner Table, what's next???...an' if'n any o' ya's be e'en thinkin' o' NEVERWORKIN'RIGHT 2, think again... :huh:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

KOTOR 3 :huh:

...I will find you... :angry:

Fallout: TNG ? B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Tomb Raider

Sigh...

The original Tombraider on a new engine wouldn't really be that bad a thing. It su**s having to run it on glide emulators. Curse 3Dfx for that awful proprietary interface thingy... :huh:

However, odds for Tombraider being developed by Obsidian are probably bad. Doesn't Core exist still ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Tomb Raider

Sigh...

The original Tombraider on a new engine wouldn't really be that bad a thing. It su**s having to run it on glide emulators. Curse 3Dfx for that awful proprietary interface thingy... :huh:

However, odds for Tombraider being developed by Obsidian are probably bad. Doesn't Core exist still ?

...bad idea takin' things seriously now, lad...fact is, I shoulda known this'd degenerate inta Showtime at the Apollo; most threads I starts (or e'en posts in, fer that matter) does...when ya posts the way I does, few, if'n any, takes ya seriously...'tis the circle o' Life 'round 'ere...more's the pity... :angry:

Tomb Raider

Sigh...

Crystal Dynamics aredoing the next Tomb Raider game. I was a Tomb Raider fan back in the day, but I've long since lost interest. Hopefully CD can do it some justice.

...bad idea takin' things seriously now, lad...fact is, I shoulda known this'd degenerate inta Showtime at the Apollo; most threads I starts (or e'en posts in, fer that matter) does...when ya posts the way I does, few, if'n any, takes ya seriously...'tis the circle o' Life 'round 'ere...more's the pity... :angry:

Teh h0rror, somebody actually listens to you :huh:

Like H.K. said, Tombraider used to be good, at least for the first two games.

Wouldn't mind seing Obsidian doing something original though, along the lines of a crpg/exploration game instead of the umpteenth crpg/combat game

If I want realtime combat, I'll play Pacman :)

A Resident Evil RPG :huh:

...jus' what the world needs; yet another bastardization o' RE...e'er notice that after the first one (which was freakin' brilliant), they jus' kept gettin' worse an' worse, yet theys jus' kept makin' more an' more???... :angry:

A Resident Evil RPG :huh:

...jus' what the world needs; yet another bastardization o' RE...e'er notice that after the first one (which was freakin' brilliant), they jus' kept gettin' worse an' worse, yet theys jus' kept makin' more an' more???... :angry:

Stop talking like that

I'd love to see some sort of "Hard Boiled" Detective RPG, something like a Maltease Falcon RPG. Since the Player would be a Private Eye the game would have to make heavy use of exploration and dialogue options.

A Resident Evil RPG :)

Stop talking like that

...stop followin' me 'round...freak... :huh:

He can't help it, anyway. :huh:

They do have a second project, all we know about it is they're hiring members for it.. and they haven't got it signed yet. That leaves room for a FO3, but it also leaves room for just about any other RPG, really. :) I doubt it'd be another bioware hand-me-down...

of course, it's debatable whether this second team would have the input/participation of MCA, etc.

They do have a second project, all we know about it is they're hiring members for it.. and they haven't got it signed yet. That leaves room for a FO3, but it also leaves room for just about any other RPG, really. :p

Actually, F.U. mentioned in an interview long ago, that they might want to try something else besides crpgs some day. Can't remember the exact wording (or even if it was F.U. who said it). Can anybody jog an old mans memory ?

Tomb Raider III was pretty rad. Lost much of my interest after that. They weren't exactly bad games, 's just that most of them didn't appeal to me.

And the Nevada level rawked.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

e'er notice that after the first one (which was freakin' brilliant), they jus' kept gettin' worse an' worse, yet theys jus' kept makin' more an' more???... :angry:

No.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin