any updates for better loot?

Title says it all.. Have you guys ever made an update for this game since its release to fix the issue of crap loot? You know, the thing that made dungeon siege so wonderful and fulfilling? I seriously want to know if there has ever been an update that adds in some actual good loot, or if there is such an update that will be made? And if such an update has already happened, or is being planned, would someone be kind enough to let me know if it has? Or when said update is coming so I know when to start playing again and when to start buying games from these people again? (because obviously if they thought this loot was good.. heh, what does that say about games their apart of after this one?)

P.S This really isn't trolling, its the plain truth and how I feel, and these are actual questions that I hope to get answered in all honesty.

P.P.S I feel as though you guys stabbed me in the back with this game.

Actually, i have a feeling that every single patch note is being kept away from us as a secret. Why? Since the DLC was arrived, we had a small patch received. As far i known they didn't tell anything about it.

What i noticed with the patch, is that you now can unequip amulets and rings. :x

(useful for blind achievement)

Whether it will ever happen depends on what exactly you want improved, doesn't it?

People seem to have different ideas. I thought loot was rather underwhelming but generally sound.

DLC introduces crafting, which seems to have improved things.

Whether it will ever happen depends on what exactly you want improved, doesn't it?

People seem to have different ideas. I thought loot was rather underwhelming but generally sound.

DLC introduces crafting, which seems to have improved things.

I admit it is generally sound, but theres just something leaving me feeling wrong when all the items I find are like that.. Couldn't you guys add in some of the random loot that existed in other versions? You open that treasure box, or kill that guy, and down at your feet is something you could have sworn was touched by the gods themselves, something you could look at in your equipment page and clearly see that "yea, this puts all my other current items to shame." The feeling of finding epic loot is what added a good portion of fun to the game.

I don't think anything will be done about this...Dungeon Siege III is a game based on shopping lol. There are some chests that drop "unique" stuff but it's not random. The old days of Dungeon Siege are over. And I simply can't believe there are not Set's...a lot of games in these days does not have Set Items. And this DLC did not add a crafting feature, it's just a very, very simple enchant system.

And depending on how good your "blue" items are, some "epic" loot may seem weak in comparison to them. Though for me , the epic loot found in the DLC was pretty nice, especially for your sidekicks who have a much smaller chance to get good random items when compared to the main character. Some items in the DLC, once acquired, may last until the end of the game ;)