Grand Theft Auto 5

Bokishi

i hope the game is set in an interesting time period.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Post a link when it hits the web - you guys will probably find it faster than most anyway.. But I look forward to seeing it. Has there been any info on whether or not it will be on PC?

Fortune favors the bald.

PCGamer has it

Whoops, too slow. I do like how they clear up that "V" is five.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

*watches again* I donno why, but this feels like a former hit man or something retires to LA, then ends up getting dragged into a local gang fight.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*watches again* I donno why, but this feels like a former hit man or something retires to LA, then ends up getting dragged into a local gang fight.

Heh, the return of "Claude"? :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It's in San Andreas. And man, that trailer did nothing to make me interested. :p

I'm pretty sure that at this point you can guarantee that there'll be a body going through one of those wind generators.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

well, if nothing else, they know how to make a great trailer.

i'm interested, the focus on palm trees and beaches made me think of vice city

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.