GamerGaia lost my Interview, Bethesda denied my application, And you bore me.

Prosper

Oh and Interplay never got back to me on my business partnership. But don't let yourselves get down that I am down. Forget who is hurt more, just know that up until now none of you suffered my journey or especially the lack thereof.

So I must be some kind of joke. If I am too be damned then I will be damned being who I am.

New Vegas is not good enough. Better than Fallout 3 in many ways, but strangely not as momentous as I had hoped.

Your technologies at Obsidian are put to use like the best of companies that streamline everything. You do so much better, but you need more help. You would not accept it from me without I having to wait for months, go into debt for the simple visit to you, let alone the how I would even survive more than 1 interview. Sleep on the streets? Only if you guaranteed I get the job because I met every requirement.

You hurt me, you have. Todd Howard the new age Fallout Designer, and lets face it the guy who LEAD the reboot of Fallout will retire after Fallout 4. Don't ask me how I know that. I can sense it. Their games just have no foreseeable future no matter how good Fallout 4 is. Oblivion is over with in terms of quality.

Forget Bethesda. They never really backed me up when it really mattered. So yes I backstabbed their ronald weasely moderators. See I have a sense of humor. Don't worry you are more the harry potters of game development.

But I will recap what I will bring to you which is not much more, but certainly nothing less than what I submitted to Bethesda.

1. Adequate knowledge to know most things you refer to, perhaps not so adequate in knowing right away how to do the things you do with your tools.

2. Programmer and Artist. You have seen enough, believe it.

Forget what language you are forcing yourselves to use. I am good enough . But have unsurpassed potential in giving you breakthroughs in technology. I can see the concept and work on the tech until it matches. I am not taking shots in the dark, and I am not Peter Molyneux.

I am, Prosper.

Edited by Prosper

redacted

lol

no idea what I just read

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

lol

no idea what I just read

All is fine now. But I await a mob. I think it was the wonderful me that said , "good then you aren't aware of how much deep **** you are in for torturing me while I had no good reasons or ability to express myself to you cretins personally."

itsa coming. i find that i really progress if i walk around and speak my thoughts. makes me much more comfortable and confident. i can also channel my anger into body language without frightening myself.

but mr sorophx. what part do you not have an idea for what was read?

redacted

who's that post addressed to :sorcerer:

My OP is to the forum in general, but for Obsidian. Obsidian General for suggestions, questions of the now in their company, and idea discussing.

edit:

I think i may be being poisionedo r a nuclear bomb went off. alll around my eye sockets it hurts like somebody is pushing into them. i also hear strange creeks in my apartment. one was so loud although i had thought it was my brain collapsing from all the left to right hemisphere collaboration.

trick or treaters. maybe. i better sleep now.

Edited by Prosper

redacted

i also hear strange creeks in my apartment.

That sucks. You must need to wee all the time.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Show us your wares, O vendor of gilded winds, and we shall proclaim the glories of your tomorrow.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.