Treasures of the Sun for PS3

T-Pain

Question

I downloaded the Treasures of the Sun DLC from the playstation network, and then installed the DLC from the playstation main menu. When I enter the game and click on the "Downloaded Content" item in the main menu the game says "There is no downloadable content installed." I've tried a number of things to get this to work. I uninstalled the Dungeon Siege 3 game from my Playstation and then reinstalled DS3, re-downloaded the DLC, and reinstalled the DLC....still no luck. I can't seem to find any information on the internet about this problem. Is anyone else having this problem? What can I do to get this to work?

1 answer to this question

I downloaded the Treasures of the Sun DLC from the playstation network, and then installed the DLC from the playstation main menu. When I enter the game and click on the "Downloaded Content" item in the main menu the game says "There is no downloadable content installed." I've tried a number of things to get this to work. I uninstalled the Dungeon Siege 3 game from my Playstation and then reinstalled DS3, re-downloaded the DLC, and reinstalled the DLC....still no luck. I can't seem to find any information on the internet about this problem. Is anyone else having this problem? What can I do to get this to work?

I'm also having the same problem.

I downloaded the game for the Playstation Store and installed. When I enter the game, nothing happens. When I go to the menu option "Download Content" shows me that I have no installed expansion.

Please can someone help us?