Quest Bug: The End-Game with Jedi Masters wont start on Dantoine - They just stare blankly at me

OK So I have Kotor 2 with restored content mod 1.6 and force fashion installed. I have finished all the planets with some not so hardly circumvented bugs along the way. I have just finished Onderon and talked to Kreia, which updated my "lost jedi" quest, with both Kreia and the quest saying I should go to Dantoine to meet the jedi masters. Firstly if I bring Kreia into the enclave and see a little cutscene where she leaves the party the screen turns black, but I can move the mouse and if I save and then load a game the screen turns back to normal (I also tried all this without Kreia in the party so that does not seem to be the issue). However, as I enter the main chamber where all three masters are (And should be, I didn't kill any of them) nothing happens. As I understand it a scene or something should start, and I have tried running EVERYWHERE around the masters, and I can't talk to them because they just pivot on the spot to face me and mock me with this annoying gamestopping glitch!

Does anyone have ANY idea how to resolve this? I find the game to be entertaining altough not on the same level as the first game, but I still feel it to be an annoying way to end the game at this juncture. Please if anyone has some insight into this gamestopping glitch help me!

That happens if you have a Kreia skin screwing up the scene. As Force Fashion has.

I'm afraid your only option is to erase that mod, atleast for that scene, so the proper special skin (with additional animations) is used, allowing the scene to properly run...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 years later...

Do you have the KOTOR save editor?

If so, can you check 000_Jedi_Found. Is it on 5?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 3 years later...

Do you have the KOTOR save editor?

If so, can you check 000_Jedi_Found. Is it on 5?

hi, this makes sense. Can i change it? I modified the numeral, but after saving it then changes to 2 or 1...