Jean-Eric Khalife is leaving Obsidian

C2B

But srsly, good luck in the future! And I agree that MotB, SoZ and DS3 are the best looking Obsidian products.

That they are >_

SoZ is still among my favourites, getting dusted off every now and then.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:p Wondering why since even some people who didn't appreciate DSIII admitted the graphics is quite good and that Obsidian doesn't seems to have completely given up such segment. Anyway, enough for speculation. You have been one of the designers who frequent the boards and definitely missed.

:p Wondering why since even some people who didn't appreciate DSIII admitted the graphics is quite good and that Obsidian doesn't seems to have completely given up such segment. Anyway, enough for speculation. You have been one of the designers who frequent the boards and definitely missed.

I don't think there's much to speculate, he probably just got a good offer or wanted to change environment. Designers are people too, not just assets at the almighty Feargus' disposal. :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ed Lacabanne leaving Obsidian

Past

Environment Artist at Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

Artist at Taldren, Inc.

Artist at JVC Digital Arts Studio

Artist at The Dreamers Guild, Inc.

------------------------------------

I'm an artist with years of experience producing quality 3D environment assets for a number of high profile games.

Credits include:

Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun (expansion)

Dungeon Siege III

Fallout: New Vegas

Aliens RPG (unreleased)

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (expansion)

Neverwinter Nights 2

Knights of the Old Republic 2

Black9 (unreleased)

Starfleet Command III

Starfleet Command II: Orion Pirates (expansion)

Starfleet Command II

Betrayer (unreleased)

Iron John Hawk

Dinotopia

Inherit the Earth

Oww... >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein