Dungeon Siege III Treasures of the Sun Release Thread

I'm on the PC and i got the Merchant of Ehb deed, but no achievemet. :p

Head over to a merchant. Sell and buy back your equipment. You sell and buy back your items. Basically, the achievment has to be done in one sitting.

Still having my achievements for the DLC not affect my gamer score on the 360 version of the DLC. I have them unlocked but no joy.

I think you have to recover your gamertag and earn them again.

Why would I need to recover my GT when any other game and any other DLC achievements unlock and add to my gamer score just fine? No other game I've played does this.

Still having my achievements for the DLC not affect my gamer score on the 360 version of the DLC. I have them unlocked but no joy.

I think you have to recover your gamertag and earn them again.

Why would I need to recover my GT when any other game and any other DLC achievements unlock and add to my gamer score just fine? No other game I've played does this.

Yes, they do. It's a common issue when you earn achievments before they are up on xboxlive.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/s...ad.php?t=336421

Something similar happened to me with Dragon Age 2, with regards to Sebastian Vail's achievements. They weren't registering, so BioWare fixed it, but it also involved having to re-earn those achievements again. I'm not sure if recovering gamertags worked for this issue or not. I just ended up replaying the game a second time and unlocked them that way.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Reviews

GameDynamo 89%

We got this covered 4/5

Destructoid 7.5/10

Saving Content 80%

Plattformnation 7/10

Superiorrealities 6.9/10

Average = 77%

Co-optimus, PS3attidude and Handheldheroes also reviewed scoreless.

ClassicGameRoom has a video review

Steven has written a review over at GameBanshee.

Also, while the story is well written, once again you're uncovering somebody else's history, which doesn't have anything to do with you, and so the events in the DLC don't have any sort of resonating emotional impact.

Yep, he and I are just two very different people.

Great job again, though. Section is very informative.

• 1 year later...

I'm assuming this was changed for release as I was able to beat the boss first time on hardcore with no trouble at all.

Why the heck would you buy DLC for a game you've stated numerous times that you didn't like?

Almost every single post you've made about DS3 is about how disappointing it is, yet not only did you finish the core game, you downloaded and played the DLC as well?  Seems kind of counterproductive.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)