Dungeon Siege III Treasures of the Sun Release Thread

dlc_image_1.jpg

Offical page

http://www.dungeonsiege.com/dlc.php

Description

In DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN, players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.

Further supporting the hours of new content in the expansion, developer Obsidian Entertainment has introduced several refinements to the systems and mechanics of DUNGEON SIEGE III:

New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities

Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III's existing level cap from 30 to 35

More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert

Edited by C2B

Woooh not online in Europe!

Also: the marketing plan for this DLC sucks, to put it bluntly. Announce it then silence for a long time then release it? Who thought this was a good idea? :ermm:

Yeah, that was weird.

I think its available on XBOX360 in europe so far. PSN doesn't seem to have it too.

Edited by C2B

+1 Renevent...that's why I wish Obsidian would release some in-depth information about this DLC. All I know is that level cap is increased from 30-35, new skills ( 5/class if I remember correctly ) and an enchant system.

By the way this DLC it's not even in US PSN so I don't know if this is true or false. So far Obsidian nor Square Enix released anything official.

Edited by Sasha_Je

+1 Renevent...that's why I wish Obsidian would release some in-depth information about this DLC. All I know is that level cap is increased from 30-35, new skills ( 5/class if I remember correctly ) and an enchant system.

By the way this DLC it's not even in US PSN so I don't know if this is true or false. So far Obsidian nor Square Enix released anything official.

It's up to the publisher to handle things like that. I think Square kinda dropped the ball with this one.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Hey guys. Im from EU and i managed to run the DLC on steam. i Have 1 issue though.. I have some problems running the DLC with my character that i have. The game is saved at the last save point in the game - just before the last boss.. The Quest that pops up (Introduction to the DLC) states that you have start it with an "Endgame autosave".. could you elaborate on that? I mean.. I killed the last boss.. Game closes to credits.. There is an autosave there.. But loaded it just gets to the boss fight... So.. how to start the DLC if i have passed the Spire?

Hey guys. Im from EU and i managed to run the DLC on steam. i Have 1 issue though.. I have some problems running the DLC with my character that i have. The game is saved at the last save point in the game - just before the last boss.. The Quest that pops up (Introduction to the DLC) states that you have start it with an "Endgame autosave".. could you elaborate on that? I mean.. I killed the last boss.. Game closes to credits.. There is an autosave there.. But loaded it just gets to the boss fight... So.. how to start the DLC if i have passed the Spire?

How did you manage to make the DLC run on your game if it's not out in Europe yet?

How did you manage to make the DLC run on your game if it's not out in Europe yet?

Apparently it is. Maybe the hour some1 posted up is a different timezone or smth.. I normally bought the dlc at steam store. DLed it. then Updated the game.. Got it in my DLC list.. and When i load that save game i have a new quest called introduction to DLC. Hence my conclusion that the DLC is out and working, but with some kind of issue to start it with a save game at the end of the "normal" game.

The auto-save is called after the characters, it's called 'Katarina Endsave' for example.

I have a feeling that it's nothing going on...not yet tho. Square Enix is not some newbie to this kind of things and the most recent example is Deus Ex Missing Link DLC. They did hype it a bit and Eidos was kind enough to even make a preview movie. Meanwhile Obsidian didn't do anything with Treasure of the Sun DLC and ok, let's forget about it but no developer signed in this forum to give us some feedback for more then 1 month. Even some hints where enough...

The auto-save is called after the characters, it's called 'Katarina Endsave' for example.

Where is that Savegame stored?

Edit:. Hmm i think you mean the autosave that is made before returning to the chapterhouse near east forest?.. I deleted that autosave long time ago and left only the one already inside the chapterhouse.. Cannot enter the causeways anymore..

Edited by Aranek

Endgame Autosave is when the game autosaves after exiting the Spire via causeway. The autosave occurs the second you arrive there. It's clearly labeled "Endgame Autosave" in the load game list.

Endgame Autosave is when the game autosaves after exiting the Spire via causeway. The autosave occurs the second you arrive there. It's clearly labeled "Endgame Autosave" in the load game list.

Are you already playing the DLC by the way?

So if i deleted that save and saved after ariving at the chapterhouse im screwed and need to start a new game. Sucks.