New Vegas won Golden Joystick Best RPG Award

C2B

Congratulations!

...WHERE IS MY NEXT RPG FIX :lol:

Also, I hope to see more GOTY awards for future Obsidian titles :)

How did DA3, get 3rd place? It really was a slow year.

Wow that Bethesda guy just took all the credit for and Obsidian game :|

Edited by Luso

Wow that Bethesda guy just took all the credit for and Obsidian game :|

Uh? I'm not seeing it. They didn't explicitly name Obsidian but they did say it was a different team and that Bethesda Game Studios oversaw the development (which is true like it or not, and they did say to Obsidian what they could and couldn't do, since they're the IP holder). Nothing unethical that I can spot?

Well deserved! Though what Dragon Age 2 does on the 3rd place beats me. Pretty much the most overrated crpg since Neverwinter Nights.

It's pretty much the only other AAA RPG that came out? One should already be pretty hard-pressed to call Twitcher 2 a RPG.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"Wow that Bethesda guy just took all the credit for and Obsidian game"

No Bethesda no LV.

Grats to Obsidian.. I am about to test out this champion game soon.

P.S. DA2 is awesome. Definitely better than TW2 for sure. And, vastly better than BG1.

Again, main issue is grats to obsidian. :thumbsup:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Beaten to it. I was just about to post a thread.

Congrats, chaps.

:shifty:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tough opposition from the new kid on the block, but eminently well deserved, well done.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I rate New Vegas the top RPG of this generation. Stats that matter. Branching plot. Interacting factions. Heaps of player agency. :p

I look forward to your next project.

Failing Fallout:

The tale of an average Joe making his way in the Mojave: Failing Fallout New Vegas

The tale of an average Joe forced out into the Capital Wasteland: Failing Fallout 3