GameBanshee covers Dungeon Siege III!

While, as a GameBanshee writer, I can't dismiss the claim that there isn't at least a little bit of interest in posting this (:p) I hope it's not gonna come across as annoying if I let people who're interested in Dungeon Siege III that Buck and Steven have put together a whole subsite for the title, with an easy to understand and thorough walkthrough, a complete item database which includes the DLC bonus items, a list of deeds, proficiencies, talents and opportunities to gain influence with characters and even a review, should you want to read another opinion on the title.

That's about all, folks, hope you appreciate, a lot of hard work has been put into it. :)

While, as a GameBanshee writer, I can't dismiss the claim that there isn't at least a little bit of interest in posting this (:)) I hope it's not gonna come across as annoying if I let people who're interested in Dungeon Siege III that Buck and Steven have put together a whole subsite for the title, with an easy to understand and thorough walkthrough, a complete item database which includes the DLC bonus items, a list of deeds, proficiencies, talents and opportunities to gain influence with characters and even a review, should you want to read another opinion on the title.

That's about all, folks, hope you appreciate, a lot of hard work has been put into it. :(

Great Work. I disagree with the review personally (or to be more with the reviewers "interpretation" of several elements in the game. But thats usually the case when Steven is reviewing so we may just be two very different people) but its a great stuctured and informative subsite. :p

• 1 month later...