What are you playing now?

Gorth

The Missing Link is coming out today. Out already for parts of Europe. Steam is announcing it as out but the US, at least, can't yet purchase.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Rage. It looks really pretty or did once I solved the texture popping issue, but ultimately there is nothing to make me care. Automatic health regen and you can even die once and the suit will perform CPR and kill all your enemies at the same time.

Also there seems to be an inexhaustible supply of badguys that you only cut off once you capture their spawn point, which means charging into a hail of bullets is mostly rewarded.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Reneage Ops. After the disappointing Gatling Gears game i didn't want to buy another similar game just to be angry again, but this one is far more fun. I still wish someone would make a real Desert/Jungle Strike game though, with limited ammo and fuel. I'm getting tired of this self-replenishing concept.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Having a dabble on the Missing Link dlc for DEHR.

Being aware of just how many places you need hacking, or jumping augs, or icarus landing system to really explore in depth.. Although you don't need them to do the storyline.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Also there seems to be an inexhaustible supply of badguys that you only cut off once you capture their spawn point, which means charging into a hail of bullets is mostly rewarded.

if this is true then the game is completely off my interest list. nothing kills immersion more for me than infinitely spawning enemies (ala certain CoD games) that only stop when you charge ahead.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Just bought Heroes 6 Deluxe.

Hope it's good.

It's not. Steaming pile of ****.

I had such high hopes when I heard HoMM VI was in development but it turned out to be worse than the previous incarnation.

How so?

I haven't found much to gripe about it so far (the random map creatures - especially in hotseat games - scaling badly and thus offering no challenge at all, overgenerous economy, and the information overflow one gets from map items being the biggest ones thus far).

It's not Homm 3 by a long shot, but if they correct the balance issues I'd say it does indeed well top Homm 5 (which wasn't too good).

Edited by Undecaf

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

The Missing Link is coming out today. Out already for parts of Europe. Steam is announcing it as out but the US, at least, can't yet purchase.

Except for me it comes out tomorrow. I've actually been playing Madden 12 demo of all things, since my dxhr playthrough is at "the" spot for missing link and I want to see if it gives me further background for the remainder of the game.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Except for me it comes out tomorrow. I've actually been playing Madden 12 demo of all things, since my dxhr playthrough is at "the" spot for missing link and I want to see if it gives me further background for the remainder of the game.

One weird thing, is it sets up almost like another game in steam, and runs as a seperate game. You don't access it "in" DEHR.

Also, yeah, the missing augs are interesting , because the levels are really wide open compared to the mission maps in the game. But they have it set up that right from the start there are areas that would be accessible if you had Jump, or Icarus , or improved strength to shift things, or hacking to get access.. but there's no way you can actually do all of that. You really have to be tactical in your choices and accept you can't do everything. It doesn't slowly build up (well, slightly) but it pretty much hits you like that from the get go.

Heh, it's interesting that they have an achievement for playing through it without using any praxis points, any weapons, or any explosives...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

One weird thing, is it sets up almost like another game in steam, and runs as a seperate game. You don't access it "in" DEHR.

That's... interesting. IIRC one of the interviews mentioned that they've evolved the engine for the DLC (well, they're talking about it in singular, but...), which I guess could explain these oddities.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Is Heroes 6 worth trying for someone who liked King's Bounty? I want fun battles and progression and levelling, not too much castles and strategizing. (When you combine the two I always end up cheesing everything.)

Trying to play Arkham City.

"Game Data is corrupted."

O...kay.

*delete game data*

*see Resistance 3 game data, decide to delete that too*

*system stuck deleting forever*

Browsing Steam's game library through the steam launcher window (not a web browser)

*3 items in your shopping cart*

*Purchase for myself please*

---Please login--- (even tho I had to log in already)

*type in my login info*

...then similar to Tale, stuck forever.

Edit: Now I'm stuck on their stupid captcha, where the pics are impossible for even a human to read.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Rejected

steamverifysucks.jpg

Rejected

steamverifysucks2.jpg

Repeat 10 times, each time lag-loading for 20 seconds between "rejection".

!&@*# this, guess they don't want my money. *flounces off to watch TV instead*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You forgot the vertical bars and you didn't type the 'F's on top of the X and the U. Forgot the dash across the @ too. No wonder it rejected the first one :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Apparently the "it takes forever" is a common problem with deleting Resistance 3 game data.

45 minutes for 2 gigs...

Done. Only took 30 minutes. Now to redownload Catwoman.

"56 minutes left"

Oh, looks like it's peak time.

You forgot the vertical bars and you didn't type the 'F's on top of the X and the U. Forgot the dash across the @ too. No wonder it rejected the first one :)

Since the concept is that spambots can't "read" pics, I really don't get how making the pictures all blurry and convoluted helps prevent spambots from understanding what they are. :sorcerer:

Blah. :)

Edit: ok, I read wiki & apparently some bot tech can read old style captcha now or something. Still, it's getting ridiculous.

Edited by LadyCrimson

Arcanum still. Pretty sure I have no idea what I'm doing, but I must say I like Tarant.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I would be playing Arkham City if only they would release the damn games on Tuesday here in Europe as well. I still don't see the reason for this, it's like they are asking all the impatient teens to pirate their games.

Hate the living, love the dead.

I would be playing Arkham City if only they would release the damn games on Tuesday here in Europe as well. I still don't see the reason for this, it's like they are asking all the impatient teens to pirate their games.

My understanding is that your shipping and retail infrastructure is arranged around Friday releases. Meaning Tuesday releases cost extra.

They used to release games here in Europe during the start or middle of the week as well, but came to the conslusion it's better to shift the release to Fridays so that -mystically- fewer people call in sick. :sweat:

Behold, the future of Captcha:

splatter_art.jpg

I think it says 'MUNK'

I'd be playing it too if it was out on PC yet :p

They're just betaing it for us! The version we get will be superior and such.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Arcanum still. Pretty sure I have no idea what I'm doing, but I must say I like Tarant.

Hey, if you can get past the Black Mountain mines without dying of boredom you deserve a medal. Hope you play as a mage, though.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.