We can bury the child alive at your construction site

Walsingham

Article and actual undercover video

Don't worry folks, there's no such thing as evil. Everything is relative. :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah, the things people do for money.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah, the things people do for money.

I'm not entirely sure they'd qualify as people.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Coming from a place strong on Santeria this isn't such a shock, I would hope they start their own manner of vigilantism. It's probably one of the few solutions in cases like this.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Is it racist to note that there seems to be a lot of this kind of brutal retarded crap going on in Africa.

It's not racist to point it out, it is if you think that race is the major factor in these crimes. Africa is a poor continent, poor education levels breeds the superstition that allows for these rituals.

Just a friendly warning lest you be misunderstood; and the grammar police are asking where is your question mark?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

As Orogun says, I'd not call it racist unless you think that reflecting less light from your skin makes you interested in dark magic. :)

There's ****ed up people all over. My feeling is that culture just changes HOW they're ****ed up. I mean here in the UK we have people who hurt children. But they don't charge consultancy fees for doing so.

I mainly posted the story because, as I said, I get extremely annoyed when philosophy majors try to tell me there's no such thing as evil.

-Elwood Blues

I remember hearing somebody say something once along the lines of "Children is the foundation on which our country's future is built". Didn't think he meant it literally.

Sounds about as sick as those who hunt albinos for their "magical qualities" with the same enthusiasm as they hunt rhinos for their alleged aphrodisiac effect. Maybe they should just try to be real men instead.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein