How do I get to level 30?

I spent HOURS grinding the same areas over and over, saving and loading, just so I could get to 30 by the end of the game (trophy). I just looked down for the 2nd or 3rd time, and realized I haven't moved a tick past 25! Are you serious?! How do you get to 30?

Each area of the game has a level cap to prevent overleveling in said area. You won

I spent HOURS grinding the same areas over and over, saving and loading, just so I could get to 30 by the end of the game (trophy). I just looked down for the 2nd or 3rd time, and realized I haven't moved a tick past 25! Are you serious?! How do you get to 30?

SPOILERS

Each area of the game has a level cap to prevent overleveling in said area. You won

I've gotten to level 30 in all my gameplays.

It is true each area has a level cap. The time at which you may start gain experiencing through level 30 is the Jeyne Kassender boss fights. When you re-enter the Mournweld with all its corruption, you can grind those areas to 30. You may have to save and reload a few times to get there. You could also try to collect Anjali's super rare legendary items from monster drops if you like. That will add hours for sure haha

REINHART MANX

Guide to The Greatest Legion Hero

Geometry.jpg

I've gotten to level 30 in all my gameplays.

It is true each area has a level cap. The time at which you may start gain experiencing through level 30 is the Jeyne Kassender boss fights. When you re-enter the Mournweld with all its corruption, you can grind those areas to 30. You may have to save and reload a few times to get there. You could also try to collect Anjali's super rare legendary items from monster drops if you like. That will add hours for sure haha

I have to say, those drops are great. Kat and Reinhart are always green with envy. I never seem to get them when I'm playing as Anjali.