SW: The Old Republic

Hurlshort

So in SW one million is tragedy but a trillion is a statistic? (Did anyone beside Leia give a damn about Alderaan? Guess they were used to things like that at that point.)

Presumably, Leia had an emotional connection to some individuals on the planet.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

So in SW one million is tragedy but a trillion is a statistic? (Did anyone beside Leia give a damn about Alderaan? Guess they were used to things like that at that point.)

I1m not sure what you're trying to say here.

I1m not sure what you're trying to say here.

She became a living wound in the Force.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Oh gawd I just got an Email that I have been selected for the TOR Beta!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS LIKE...

...I don't care?

Possible to give it to one of these people here maybe ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They're doing a mass beta weekend for pretty much everyone who's had an account before november isn't it? And a slew of game sites around the world are organising stuff to give away codes for other beta testing times over the next month.

So I think pretty much everybody who is actually interested is going to be able to get some basic look at the beta version of the game...

Beta Test Weekend

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Oh gawd I just got an Email that I have been selected for the TOR Beta!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS LIKE...

...I don't care?

to be selected you must needs have volunteered/applied. after having volunteered AND been selected, you then comes to an unrelated game developer's board to announce your indifference via a snarky post?

you has clearly surpassed vol standards o' irrationality.

HA! Good Fun!

ps (edited) no need for us to repeat raithe.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I think I did click on that checkbox when I registered to the forums like 2 years ago.

Oops.

Makes me now a rabid TOR fanboy huh?

beat that strawman a bit harder. where did anybody claim you were a fanboy? and is no "oops." those things is pretty clear marked. you volunteered. you registered at forums AND volunteered for testing. now you gonna come to obsidian and announce indifference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

And the girls are back at it again.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Way to blow a mosquito into an elephant, huh, Grommy?

Had another bad day?

Or is it you just can't read properly? 2 years ago I thought "Why not, let's check it, can't hurt". Today, I don't care about the game anymore.

more strawman. blow outta proportion by noting silliness and linking bugs bunny?

*chuckle*

and now you can recall checking box And your feelings at the time? you have convenient powers o' recollection. whatever. maroon.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

Something is seriously wrong with this guy.

coming from the guy who feels need to post at obsidian his indifference 'bout a beta invite to a bioware game he volunteered to be testing? first pretends as if sign-up were accidental before doing some silly and unnecessary backpedaling?

rrrrriiiiiiigggghhhhhtttttt.

am perhaps slandering vol by placing you in a similar category.

HA! Good Fun!

ps have fun in your beta weekend. anybody wanna take bets as to whether or not morg joins the beta... whether he admits or not?

Wow, this is getting more and more pathetic.

"pathetic"? am thinking the correct word is "surreal." you give us feedback regarding the site maintenance o' the game you got a needs to announce indifference regarding?

Bwahhhhaaaahhhaaahhh!

keep posting. please.

HA! Good Fun!

Heh, still going. I think the download is indeed a 30 GB or more behemoth, so you're out of luck.

Eh, it seemed a perfectly good comment on those two.

Wow, this is getting more and more pathetic.

"pathetic"? am thinking the correct word is "surreal." you give us feedback regarding the site maintenance o' the game you got a needs to announce indifference regarding?

Bwahhhhaaaahhhaaahhh!

keep posting. please.

HA! Good Fun!

I got a beta invite to SW:TOR, too. I gave it away.

Is it really that alien a concept to you that someone could have optimistically signed up for the beta earlier on, only to lose all interest in the game later?

"I am thinking" that you're just trolling at this point.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

They're doing a mass beta weekend for pretty much everyone who's had an account before november isn't it? And a slew of game sites around the world are organising stuff to give away codes for other beta testing times over the next month.

So I think pretty much everybody who is actually interested is going to be able to get some basic look at the beta version of the game...

Beta Test Weekend

Will this be an actual beta or just a two day stress-test?

Don't want to channel Morgoth here but I agree that wasting a week of download time and gigabytes of hard drive space for a 48 hours of lag-fest doesn't seem like a good deal.

Two days. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10672193 FAQ they posted as well, for what it's worth. Having to do this every weekend is a bit of a pain, apparently they're new builds and no patching in between according to my friend who's in it.