How to make DS3 EPIC: Perpetuation

Bereft of the following ideas previous suggestion, I highly promote two additions to DS3. I believe they would make the game an instant classic and an undying, endless source of entertainment.

1. Repeatable and Randomized Dungeons.

This could be implemented as post game content and would feature varying combat and quest experiences that would be unpredictable. Upon completion of this type of dungeon, each player would receive rare equipment, deeds or upgrade components or other satisfying items.

2. Survival or Horde Mode.

Perhaps as a type of repeatable dungeon. The evolution of the current combat scenarios to bring a wealth of excitement and a sense of emergency to battles. Currently, outside of boss battles, most combat situations feature a few monsters that are defeated and you get to rest. Imagine, fighting for your life (and the world of Ehb) constantly intrenched in battle for longer durations than normal. Perhaps utilize a Gauntlet model: structures or monsters that would spawn enemies as long as they lived.

The above would help players achieve empowered abilities too.

I got most of my fun from Dungeon Siege from reloading areas to fight more monsters. I loved the Kairi Pass because it endlessly spawned creatures if the player kept running in a loop before completing the first quest!

What do you the rest of you think? I certainly advocate that Obsidian strongly consider the above.

REINHART MANX

Guide to The Greatest Legion Hero

Geometry.jpg

And also:

1) More customization possibilities for the characters - the 4 playable legionnaires are ok, but they should be given more builds

2) Fix the camera - major complaint of most players! Being hit by projectiles you can

Also add more sidequests!

DS 3 was so short! I think it had the potential to bring along much more sidequests and add to the lenght of the game. Especially in Stonebridge City. Such a big town and just 2 major quests inside it? For example, you could save citizens from thieves inside their houses, hunt enemies hiding in the city's sewers (reminds me of the Baldur

Edited by FireMist

I must be the only one who thinks this game is not replayable much due to the fact that there is no true multiplayer, but rather just the ability to join somebody else's single player. I see all these posts, reviews, etc., with comparisons to D3 and other games like that. Um, this is slightly better than a single player game, so not sure how people are talking about this game as if they're gonna play it 100+ hours.

I agree with everything...

@Doctor Strange do share the info about the chaos

Playing a game for 100+ hours does not necessarily need to have multi-player. I played Diablo II for 1 year in single player and Diablo Ii LoD for 2 years single player, after that I joined the battle.net. It all depends on the game and not necessarily the multi-player.

I agree with everything...

@Doctor Strange do share the info about the chaos

Playing a game for 100+ hours does not necessarily need to have multi-player.

Exactly, I played more Fallout New Vegas than any online game combined.

Also this is an excellent topic, first two posts are a must-have for DS3 to thrive.

Unfortunately there is zero feedback from developers on their own official forum.