KotOR3

i hope obsidian is reading this, but is about to be 8 years since kotor2 and we still have not seen a sequel to this game.

why dont you guys stop making bad games no one cares about and get started with a real game. kotor3, its ridiculous.

so many petitions for this game and yet no one is developing it.

I dont want to play a spin off of this game (TOR) that isnt even available on the xbox i want to know what happens to the

exile and revan. get the game started already.

lucasarts has released two star wars games since the 360 came out. and they suck. why on earth is this the only publisher

that has petitions going around the internet for sequels for two of the best games ever made (battlefront and kotor) AND they

still wont produce them. i dont understand, you guys dont want to make money? someone answer me.

WHY AM I NOT GETTING KOTOR3, WHEN OBSIDIAN IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE, BIOWARE CANT MAKE IT BECAUSE OF EA, BUT WHY THE HELL

ARNT YOU GUYS MAKING THIS GAME?

PS. FALLOUT 3 IS ONE OF THE WORST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

Nice thought, wrong audience :thumbsup:

Any and all things Star Wars is the property of Lucas' companies and only they can commission new products, franchises whatever that uses the Star Wars intellectual property. It's not a question of not wanting to (I think the Obsidian big cheese said as much in an interview years ago), but that Lucas doesn't seem to be particularly interested in anything interfering with their upcoming MMO (The Old Republic).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nice thought, wrong audience >_<

Any and all things Star Wars is the property of Lucas' companies and only they can commission new products, franchises whatever that uses the Star Wars intellectual property. It's not a question of not wanting to (I think the Obsidian big cheese said as much in an interview years ago), but that Lucas doesn't seem to be particularly interested in anything interfering with their upcoming MMO (The Old Republic).

i understand that, but people will still buy this game. its stupid. i dont care if i have to wait untill the new xbox console comes out, there has to be a continuation to this franchise, hell i would be happy with a remake.

The MMO is being considered the continuation. And there are hints floating around that it will feature Revan and the Exile. There's at least one official trailer that mentions Revan and features HK-47.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing... I've missed trolling k3... :)

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'll just keep playing KOTOR 1 - 2 until a good continue comes along. Who knows, maybe in 2014 someone gets there crap together.

P.S. Talking about Fallout 3 is off topic bud. I thought Bethsoft made that one anyway, New Vegas was Obsidian and Bethsoft. Both good games anyhow.

Edited by Jack Skywalker