Is there an ACTIVE forum for DS3?

This place is quite dead. Since I joined this forum a week ago, the majority of the posts are mine. Is this not where people come for this game? If not, then where? Surely there has to be all sorts of talks of builds and such somewhere. (Look at the amount of posts in The Chapterhouse section, it's sad.) I have so many questions, and they're just not being answered. I still like this game, but not as much now that I know I have no ability to get the answers I want. It's depressing being excited about a game, going to the game's forum ready to discuss and ask questions, and then finding not many people play it. And yes, just because there aren't many people on here does mean not many people play it, because this is an action RPG, which always has questions and builds to discuss. I could see if it was a simple single player game with no RPG elements (character builds, technical questions, math, etc.), but this game totally should have people talking.

Edited by SilentBob420BMFJ

Since I joined this forum a week ago, the majority of the posts are mine. This place is quite dead. Is this not where people come for this game? If not, then where? Surely there has to be all sorts of talks of builds and such somewhere. (Look at the amount of posts in The Chapterhouse section, it's hilarious.) I have so many questions (most of them technical) and they're just not being answered. I feel depressed playing this game now that I know nobody plays it. I hate how games that appear to be big games, really aren't.

I'm "still" playing it from time to time. Mostly waiting for the DLC. Expect the forums to become more active (at least for a time) then.

Edited by C2B

As predicted the game was pretty much a complete failure. It offered no kind of re-playability so people moved on from it quite quickly. It's unfortunate, as a Dungeon Siege sequel this game had a lot of potential, however the developers took it in a direction clearly the vast majority (proven by how dead these forums are / lack of sales / generally low review scores) were not happy with.

People are still playing it on Steam, though. And there's DLC coming.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

As predicted the game was pretty much a complete failure. It offered no kind of re-playability so people moved on from it quite quickly. It's unfortunate, as a Dungeon Siege sequel this game had a lot of potential, however the developers took it in a direction clearly the vast majority (proven by how dead these forums are / lack of sales / generally low review scores) were not happy with.

Please enlighten us as to your inside info on "lack of sales." Is there a website of some kind that I could go to so I can monitor sales of any and all games?

People are still playing it on Steam, though. And there's DLC coming.

Well, that must be in some sort of alternate reality from Matt-Cs world. :x

It's good to know even after months have passed, Matt-C still cares enough to post here! :lol:

Hate the living, love the dead.

• 1 month later...

Don't know about a failure. I have played all the rest, and this one is definitely different from those in look and feel and may be a disappointment to some. The one thing that remains is the Linear aspect of the game, at least from what I've seen so far.