• 2 weeks later...

I like this build, actually my Lucas is a Dash based but kinda different then yours. Now I have a question for you, because the game doesn't support NewGame+ or something like that I didn't had the chance to experiment builds. At some point I stacked some Doom but for it didn't seem like a big difference. I tend to think that Lucas is drawing a lot of damage from Will...in my opinion Will>Doom and mostly because of the first Talent. Some % of Will is converted into Attack DPS. Overall Doom vs. Will witch one is better? In your opinion ofc :thumbsup: as I say ed the game does not allow me to go back and kill some monsters/bosses.

Cheers !

Hmm both Dashing Knight build and what I used is about having a very high chance to score a critical hit. So Doom is +critical damage while Will is +damage...but from what i "tested" pumping Will ends up dealing higher damage on critical hits. Overall either the game mechanics are like this, Will>Doom in terms of critical damage or Doom works only with regular attacks. And Sannom "So yeah, for that particular build, going for Will over Doom seems like a better choice" when do you think it's best to go with Doom over Will?

Edited by Sasha_Je

I think Doom goes better with a high-agility Lucas build. However, most gear that favors agility have a penalty in armor and stamina. Im my games, I tend to keep Lucas as a tank (high stamina, high defense, high attack, medium to low agility) and invest in will over doom since he has that nice talent (force of will) that can convert up to 50% of his will into attack dps. And since I always use blade dash with him (as a player character) and have a minimum 50% critical chance, I tend to skip agility unless there is a good gear that does not sacrifice his stamina and armor that much.

And yes, Doom adds damage to crits only, while Will adds to base attack (attack dps from talent + ability dps) . Since Lucas already has the potential to do insane crit damage (with the Devastating Crit talent which adds up to 50% damage ) I tend to skip doom weapons also, unless they have good Attack and Will statistics.

Edited by FireMist