You could say its an item DLC. :)

All my hopes.... :(

Edited by C2B

Steam listed it as DLC7? Ok, there were 4 items for the limited edition. There is TotS. What else is missing?

Sweet! Got my key and thanks for the heads up! Shame it's just an in-game item, but hey, can't really complain about free stuff.

Steam listed it as DLC7? Ok, there were 4 items for the limited edition. There is TotS. What else is missing?

Burning Band of Scorch, Talisman of the Grand Mage, Bite of the Arakun, Medallion of St. Elys, Annulus of Force, Sacred Heart of the Legion and Treasures of the Sun.

Burning Band of Scorch, Talisman of the Grand Mage, Bite of the Arakun, Medallion of St. Elys, Annulus of Force, Sacred Heart of the Legion and Treasures of the Sun.

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm missing the Annulus of Force DLC, and was wondering if there's any way to obtain it?

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm missing the Annulus of Force DLC, and was wondering if there's any way to obtain it?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I think all the DLC Items can be obtained in the game. (At a later point. For example got Bite of the Arkun in the Spire) So, don't worry about it too much.