The NHL Thread

Kor Qel Droma

Eight months ago I purchased a Roger Waters presale ticket for Tuesdays concert. It has to be picked up within a few hours of the event (to keep scalpers out of the presale). I have a ticket to WCF game 2 that same night. I can't make both and I can realistically only sell the ticket to the game. I am not sure which event I would rather attend. The heart says the WCF, but I have not had the opportunity to see The Wall live and likely never will again.

I hate this. I have been stressing out over it for 2 days.

Also, Rangers in 6, Kings in 7 (because picking the other team in 7 worked out so well last time.)

3-9 now.

3rd round....

NYR over NJD in 7. Could go eitehr way. For the 1st seed, the Blueshirts are playing with fire. Stupid Torturechips is pisisng me off. It's kinda sad the Rangers might win the cup and he's gonne get more crdit than he deserves since his entire game plan is let the King do all the work and hoepfully the offense cna score 2 goals (som far in playoffs Rangers are avergaig slightly above 2gag). Torturechips is a friggin' overrated horrible coach who is gonna steal his 2nd SC thanks to one of the best goalies ever. FTS!

PHX over LA in 7 - I don't treallyc are abotu this series. It can go either way agin. Another boring series.. I cannot beleive that PHX or LA is going to be in the finals. LMAO What a joke!~

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

NJD over NYR. Six games.

LA over PHX. This matchup is pretty even. As I've stated before, I don't want Phoenix advancing. I'm hoping for a five game series.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

LA over Phoenix in 5 - LA has come alive in the postseason, they have depth. I do like Shane Doan though, so I would be happy seeing either one.

NJD over NYR in 6 - The Devils should be better rested, they've started to click, and the Rangers can't possibly limit teams to 1 goal all postseason...right?

Devils/Rags: Devils in 6. Well rested, confident team. Brodeur has one more goaltending duel left in him. Should be a fantastic series. Only chance the Rangers have is if Lundqvist steals the series and shuts Parise/Kovalchuk/Elias/Zajac/Clarkson down.

Coyotes/Kings: Kings in 6.

I wonder who will be the next coach for the Capitals? Edmonton is kicking their tires with Tom Renney, and I wouldn't be suprised to see him take the job if it was offered to him.

Also, go Kings!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Torturechip screws up yet again!!

How do you feel about him benching Gaborik in the third? Apparently it had to do something with Gaborik not trying to block a shot on the 2nd or 3rd goal, can't remember which he was out there fore.

It's stupid. It's the same mistake both the preds and Caps made. You are down by a goal, and you bench your best goal scorer. Gaborik is paid millions of dollars to score goals not block shots or play D. That's what guys like Girardi, and Staal are for. Besdies, everyone makes mistakes (including Girardi and Lunqvist).. they ain't getting bench. This isn't about the team, but about power. Torturechips is all about Torturechips. he doesn't give a crap about the Rangers. As a coach you should be using your players to their strnegths not handcuffing them.

My god. As a lifetime Ranger fan I, of course, woudl be ecstatic iuf they win the cup but seriously I would likely not shed a tear if the devils or *shudder* the Kings (or PHX though they ar epretty m uch done). Sadly (and awesomely) the Blueshirts have the best goalie in the world so they always have a chance to win despite Torturechips being torturechips. if a player acts like he does they get trashed yet Torturechips gets away with it.

Piece of crap garbage.

I just love how after games where the Rangers are completely outplayed for most of the duration, and the king steals the game that somehow stupid Torturechips gets most of the credit for the Rangers' success. Total poppy****.

I just love how after games where the Rangers are completely outplayed for most of the duration, and the king steals the game that somehow stupid Torturechips gets most of the credit for the Rangers' success. Total poppy****.

don't call him the King until he wins something (kind of like Lebron lol) but yeah I agree, Torts shouldn't be getting any credit for that win it was all Henrik

He is the King. He will always be the King. Same with Lebron. And, Torturechips wikll always be the most overrated horrible coach ever. Pure garbage.

Been telling people that the Rangers are overrated. they are a one man team and stupid Torturechips continues to handcuff his best offensive players ala the stupid Caps and Preds do. Let your goal scoers score some goals. Gaborik isn't paid $8mil to 'play defense resonsbiliy'; he's paid $8mil to put the puck in the ent and the coach doesn'ty allow him to do that.

The Kolvachuk sucked this season? L0L I don't think so.

And, Gab's +/- was fine this season.

And, it better if he was allowed to play hockey without wearing handcuffs.