What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm finally finishing off Fallout 3, Broken Steel was mostly a sodding drag, I forgot how much filler combat they shoved in there, Point Lookout on the other hand is still really nice, fantastic atmosphere with lots of little notes and unmarked quests, I just noticed Desmond the ghoul is voiced by the guy who plays the Dunmer in Morrowind :thumbsup:

Picked up Darklands, WC3, and Dungeon Keeper 2 from Gog because that mood just hit me.. now I just have to find some time to sit down and actually play them...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

My ego inflated to a planet sized mass tonight after winning 20 matchs of Rage's competitive deathmatch Road Rage in a row without a single loss. Many of my opponents were maxed level 20s while I was a level 11. I've never owned so much at any multiplayer mode in any game before. After a few matches with me people were (pun intended) Rage quitting. :thumbsup:

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

I'm finally finishing off Fallout 3, Broken Steel was mostly a sodding drag, I forgot how much filler combat they shoved in there, Point Lookout on the other hand is still really nice, fantastic atmosphere with lots of little notes and unmarked quests, I just noticed Desmond the ghoul is voiced by the guy who plays the Dunmer in Morrowind :)

Desmond is the most badass character in the game.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Rage quitting. 8)

*groan*

:)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.