What are you playing now?

Gorth

How to Unlock Rages High Resolution Textures

@Bokishi I don't really get how an Artstyle can define an entire game? And "Wasteland" isn't exactly an unique setting that belongs to any game.

So you probably can't tell the difference between Borderlands and Fallout? Because if you do it means that you are aware of 2 completely different Wasteland artstyles.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

@Bokishi I don't really get how an Artstyle can define an entire game? And "Wasteland" isn't exactly an unique setting that belongs to any game.

Thanks for the link, I will try the 8k texture tweak. Also like I said I have only played the first mission, perhaps it shall feel like its own game as I play through

I was so tempted to get Dark Souls. But I have no faith that I won't be one of those guys who gets frustrated by the difficulty. I should rent it.

Its a game for stubborn perfectionists.

I just wish more games like this would be released :lol:

Still waiting while the game ships from england to my "3rd world! country...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finished off Broken Sword, fun game although I abused the hint system more than I should have. Plodding along through FIFA 12's BS for the foreseeable future.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished off Broken Sword, fun game although I abused the hint system more than I should have.

Hint system?

The Smoking Mirror is the worst Broken Sword when it comes to absurd puzzle solutions and surreal encounters.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

After playing DEHR off and on the last month or so.. I'm going to give Rage a try later on today..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Finished off Broken Sword, fun game although I abused the hint system more than I should have.

Hint system?

The Smoking Mirror is the worst Broken Sword when it comes to absurd puzzle solutions and surreal encounters.

Director's cut has a button in the bottom right that gives you hints on what to do. I keep hearing horrid things about BS2, I might as well play it to further understand why it gets that (that and what the hell, have nothing else to play :)).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Rage - the pc version does seem to have a few issues. If you don't have the latest nvidia beta it keeps telling you that your graphics driver isn't the latest out. And it has a tendency to crash at times, most especially if you try saving while in a vehicle. So important note, always get out of a vehicle before saving..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Still on the Path of Exile beta. While not perfect for my personal tastes, the more I play, the more I like it. Tried all the classes and the 2nd difficulty, the duelist & witch are my faves. Waiting for the new version.

@Mamoulian War - I love your ST sig pic. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

@Mamoulian War - I love your ST sig pic. -_-

:lol:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Ha-hah! Found Mr. Cuddles.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I got an invite to the [retracted] beta and am now downloading 20 GB at 40 k/bs. Like sucking roast mutton through a straw.

Damn, I am so jealous of you folks in the TOR beta. I'm hoping I get in for at least one of the beta weekends.

Damn, I am so jealous of you folks in the TOR beta. I'm hoping I get in for at least one of the beta weekends.

I hope you get it! I signed up for the beta two years ago. Imagine my surprise when I opened my e-mail a few days ago and found the invite.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Hint system?

Director's cut has a button in the bottom right that gives you hints on what to do. I keep hearing horrid things about BS2, I might as well play it to further understand why it gets that (that and what the hell, have nothing else to play :lol:).

I played the sequel first in the heady pre-Internet (for me) days, so it's no doubt going to colour the comparison - but I have no general problem with it. While a couple of the solutions made me go "what?"

what to do with the feather on the beach in particular

, it was nothing that a little spot of trial and error couldn't fix, even while accounting for my barely-teenage brainpower and obviously having to suck it up with not having the option to look at hints either in-game or online.

In hindsight I also liked that it's the only game of the series to deviate from the overused Knights Templar storyline.

I haven't played the remastered version but from what I've read it's not an extended version like the first was.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

DARK SOULS - this game is good and the atmosphere is even better than in Demon's souls. I haven't been so scared and thrilled at the same time in year, not even in Demon's souls.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

So you probably can't tell the difference between Borderlands and Fallout? Because if you do it means that you are aware of 2 completely different Wasteland artstyles.

Rage and Boarderlands Wasteland look plenty different (got the game today). With "Artstyle" I meant the cell-shaded look. Not how the wasteland itself looks.

Edited by C2B