What are you playing now?

Gorth

Half the fun in FIFA is dealing with the BS AI. Well at least the cheats, the programmed vulnerabilities does wear a bit (as fun as it is to paste Barcelona 15-2 :o)

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What?! Ok, then I expect an invite from YOU in the near future for giving such excellent gaming suggestions!

I have absolutely no idea how to get a friend-invite key...I assume one has to request one on the forum or some similar method, which I'd feel bad about doing until I played longer/posted a lot etc. If I get one I'll give it over. :o

Edit: you posted while I was typing. hehe. Glad you're in then. :)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Star Trek Online

So far it's been pretty nice, but I just started. Oh, and it's going to be F2P pretty soon.

City of Heroes is Free now! (and originally made by the same company).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dead Island. It's my new favorite game. I have been playing for two hours and I haven't even seen a gun. Still, I seem to manage throwing various household implements at the infected. It's a bit wonky because it was meant as online coop. You can't die, or rather, it doesn't matter. You spawn a few seconds later and lose a few dollars as a penalty. Bit of a hit to the survival horror aspect of it, but the rest is good enough to make up for it.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Dead Island. It's my new favorite game. I have been playing for two hours and I haven't even seen a gun. Still, I seem to manage throwing various household implements at the infected. It's a bit wonky because it was meant as online coop. You can't die, or rather, it doesn't matter. You spawn a few seconds later and lose a few dollars as a penalty. Bit of a hit to the survival horror aspect of it, but the rest is good enough to make up for it.

Question: how big are the areas? I heard it's open-world 'like' but nothing like TES/modern FO games.

Apparently the chinese girl in that doesn't wear panties.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Apparently the chinese girl in that doesn't wear panties.

I ended up having to google that :rolleyes:

f my life.

Baldur's Gate, whee. Even managed to snag Viconia at level 1. She's level 2, of course.

Those Black Talon Elites are tough. Firing like 4 shots in a single attack for 4-5 damage each. It's all about savescumming and getting around them.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Surviving vault 34 (so far)...

Took me forever wandering around and back tracking and back back tracking and so forth to realize that I was actually looking at two different pools of water with a dead ghoul technician in each :rolleyes:

Killed the overseer and found the reactor room. Found some kind of reference to survivors, but I had to turn around and leave. Almost out of Radaway and I glow enough in the dark to not need the Pipboy light :p

Time to visit a doc and get rid of some of that radiation (and stock up on medical supplies). Noticed that I started losing strength too when radiated enough. I sure as hell hope that lower level Armoury is worth it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Much as I like Path of Exile, I didn't feel like going back to it today (that Act2 kind of burnt me out a bit) so I went back to Darkstone for a couple hours. I'll play more PoE tomorrow. I do want to check out the other classes before they change it, so I have some notion of comparison value.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Just started a second run of The Witcher 2... and man, they really nerfed the difficulty in the opening chapter. I kinda liked it when it kicked my ass constantly and actually required me to pay attention, but now it's just a "whack-through". Don't know how the rest of the game fares after all the patches, but it didn't quite start off with a bang like the first time.

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Question: how big are the areas? I heard it's open-world 'like' but nothing like TES/modern FO games.

I haven't reached any invisible borders yet. I've had too much to do. Probably a little smaller than F03/NW, but more compact as it's one big resort Island.

I had to stop playing as the Chinese agent because it bothered me too much that she was running around surviving in stiletto shoes. well that and because I thought she didn't have acess to guns. Turns out they are just very rare and don't show up untill about lv 10.

Another annoyance from the coop thing is that the stashes you raid auto renew. Not so much a battle for resources then either. You really wish for a real single player mode rather than an offline mode.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I haven't reached any invisible borders yet.

There are no invisible walls but if you go past the boundaries a message pops up telling you so and you'll respawn elsewhere.

Probably a little smaller than F03/NW, but more compact as it's one big resort Island.

That's just the first map.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Started a second playthrough of New Vegas now I have all the DLC. Out of interest, does anyone know if the companion quests can still be bugged to the point where they are impossible if you've done certain things before aquiring them/didn't bring them with you at a specific moment or has that all been patched now?

I had another impulse buy. Precursors at $15 from GamersGate. Looks interesting and ambitious. Only complaints I hear are lack of polish, bugs, and bad translation. Anyone have opinions to share while I download?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Reached second city in Deus Ex: HR. If this keeps up, it'll be a GOTY contender for me. Doing a no kills playthrough and haven't set off any alarms yet. Have also only used 2 tranq darts outside of boss fights. I need to finish this soon, because it isn't long 'till Dark Souls comes out, and then Batman Arkham City but I don't have much time to play lately.

FIFA 12 ? Yep. SSDG.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra