How about Dead Island...

SadExchange

I haven't heard much talk about this game here, however it's releasing soon and wanted to see if anyone is looking at it? I'm on the fence a little bit, but leaning towards looking into it. Been having a ton of fun with Deus Ex lately, but would enjoy some Zombies in between. Any thoughts?

game looks pretty strange to me. i have extremely low expectations. i love zombies though, so if it ends up being good/great i'll pick it up right away.

dead rising looked pretty bad to me, and i ended up getting it for $10 later on and had fun for 5-6 hours, maybe this will end up the same.

still, you never know, i thought batman: AA looked terrible. then it came out and was one of the best games of the year. so maybe im not good at judging games early on.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Last trailer I saw looked pretty cool.

Reminded me of Far Cry 2's setting but with gameplay that looked a lot more fun.

If it comes out for pc, I'd give it a shot.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I've had it on pre-order for a veeery long time. Me and my cousin are going to play the crap out of this in co-op. My most anticipated game right now, actually.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Gee, what a surprise. Morgoth entering a thread about a game he has no interest in, just to bitch about it. Again.

Thanks for your contribution.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Gee, what a surprise. Morgoth entering a thread about a game he has no interest in, just to bitch about it. Again.

Thanks for your contribution.

Just trying to save you some money mkreku, since you don't know what's good for yourself.

Because we all know you're the first one whining like a crybaby that you hate your little new game and that you want a refund.

I've had it on pre-order for a veeery long time. Me and my cousin are going to play the crap out of this in co-op. My most anticipated game right now, actually.

I'm thinking it's looking pretty good as well. The concept seems good enough and the co-op is very intriguing. Might go ahead and preorder it as well. Have read and seen a lot of good previews about it.

I was interested until I saw gameplay videos. It's a little too arcade'ish for me. I was hoping for a bleak, survival horror game, not some beat-em-up weapon combo mish-mash. I never really liked Dead Rising (why is it always "dead" something?) precisely because of the weird weapons. And as soon as I saw an electrified machete I was officially unimpressed.

Fortune favors the bald.

I thought that was the point of these threads... to complain about stuff we had no interest in? Hell... just to complain. :-

Have to agree with Morgoth on this one though. Their games in the past have been pretty meh. I picked up the two earlier Call of Juarez games at bargain prices and I feel the old west setting really saved them from mediocrity. Their recent CoJ game set in the present was absolutely torn to shreds by the critics.

Its possible this Dead Island game might turn out to be decent and if it is I'll pick it up at a later date when the price drops. Way too many :lol: games coming out in the next few months.