Proficiency BUG

peng0

Question

Lucas just level'ed up again, and without noticing I've filled Shield Pummel, Blade Dash and Graceful Respons. I can place no more points within these groups (eg Shield Pummel=>Brutal Pummel), yet the game does not allow saving the points and I can't exit the level-up screen.

Anyone tried anything similar?

//Peng0

Edited by peng0

3 answers to this question

I registered just to reply to this post.

Yup, I have the same problem (and have been stuck for over 2 months) and got NOTHING from tech support when I logged a call. I have a character who has full allocations of Blade, Shield and Repose and and I have just levelled up - I cannot allocate the point anywhere and I cannot exit the screen. See the attached screenies for what I mean.

I have tried going back to older saves, but they all ultimately end up at the same place. Tech support recommended I start again - very disappointing in my opinion, and their interest in trying to solve the problem was pretty much zero.

If I could I would return the game I am so frustrated.

If anyone can provide useful insight into how to fix this I would be very appreciative.

post-33885-1316981963_thumb.png

Looking at the screenshot I see a scrollbar. Did you try scrolling down to see if there were more abilities?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Looking at the screenshot I see a scrollbar. Did you try scrolling down to see if there were more abilities?

thank you for this was having trouble figuring out what was going on or why i couldn't do anything hadn't even noticed the scroll bar had even force closed my game before turning to google, your post was extremely helpful