Mass Effect 3

Game still looks awful.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Game will still sell and be loved by all! :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Game will still sell and be loved by all! :sorcerer:

So is Taco Bell, but its still rate D meat (the entrails, guts and leftovers from the cattle) What's your point?

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Nothing, but that's just my guess on what the reality of the situation will be . :sorcerer:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Mmh...so her jaw its really that square.

She probably also has really pointy knees.

She is a true travesty of the human form.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i have a strong feeling that ME3 will not be nearly as good as part 2.

not sure why, maybe because DA2 was kind of a mess?

is there anyone else who really liked ME2 but is not excited for ME3?

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Nothing, but that's just my guess on what the reality of the situation will be . :sorcerer:

Agreed, but mass doesn't equal right other wise the world would still be flat.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Not to be a spoilsport, but DA2 > ME2.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Not to be a spoilsport, but DA2 > ME2.

And I have beachfront property with a great ocean view for 20 million an acre in Iowa that you can buy...and glad that you are willing to pay so much for it sight unseen.

:fdevil:

Edited by greylord

Yes. I'm going to take a lean back and watch for 3-6 months approach on ME3. Mostly because the DA2 demo left a sour taste (yes, I'm aware that people claim the two teams are not "related").

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I already found ME1 > ME2... so yeah.

All depends if they actually get in a story this time though. And more sidequests please.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

And more sidequests please.

Ok, you are going to have 70 fetch quest over 3 recycled maps, 20 daddy issues quest given by your companions and random NPCs, and 10 quests involving recurring characters throughout the series (spoiler) Romanceable Aria (/spoiler)

Happy now?

village_idiot.gif

You forgot ones with moral choices.

There are other kinds ?

You forgot the ones where Shepard has to turn on a computer/shield/or otherwise save something by pressing one button.

They are removing those, apparently there were complaints that pressing a button was too hard.

village_idiot.gif