Wow. I hope some more info is about to come

So Nathanial Chapman's (spelling?) post sounds like they are going to be putting out some info in response to the range of questions on that thread. I'd love to hear if they have any more plans for the game, but who knows if it will go that far.

Lots of angst around, but I have to say I'd buy more content for the game in it's current state.

Lots of angst around, but I have to say I'd buy more content for the game in it's current state.

This game isn't even worth getting angry about. It's an ok game... I've shelved much worse. But it really doesn't grab me. Any "more of the same" content isn't going to bring in new fans.

I've played through the game with each character... so I've gotten my money's worth. But I have no real desire to play through it again. They need to work on the itemization. To call it "one dimensional" is too liberal... it's less than one dimensional. You might as well have no loot in this game.

This game isn't even worth getting angry about. It's an ok game... I've shelved much worse. But it really doesn't grab me. Any "more of the same" content isn't going to bring in new fans.

I've played through the game with each character... so I've gotten my money's worth. But I have no real desire to play through it again. They need to work on the itemization. To call it "one dimensional" is too liberal... it's less than one dimensional. You might as well have no loot in this game.

That's a total of 4 playthroughs. No desire to play again? What do Ya mean?

DLCs and expansions are basically an expanded version of a game. There maybe some changes but it'll be the same gameplay, same system. They are not meant to attract "more fans" because if U don't like the base game, there's no way you gonna buy the expansion. There's a total difference between a new game and an expansion.

DS3 should keep expanding for there are many ppl who want to see more than a single 10-hour long campaign. Apart from that, we have little problem with the rest of the game.

There are too many trash loots, yes. Yet there are still many rare items that are very satisfying to collect. I actually prefer no transmutation. Remember the old Torchlight where U can grab a basic item with no + and enchant it to make it even more powerful than a unique item. What's the point?