So I learned that Lucas' 1 Hand (Shield and Longsword) Stance is more suited for single boss while 2 Hand (Great Sword) Stance is more powerful and suited for mobs. However, what should I concentrate on? I see that 1 Hand Stance is weak and needs a lot of proficiency points invested in it to increase the damage. If so, can I afford to slaughter horrifying mobs in later game? I've never tried a melee char and the experience has been fun, but quite frustrating. What specific talent/proficiency on what skill should I put in in order to survive.I need guidance!!

I usually don't play warrior characters but I'm having a lot of fun with my Lucas run. I focused more on 2H early game then more on SnS late game.

My fave skills for 2H have been Blade Dash (both proficiencies) and Wind Shear (Wounding Gale) as they are great for clearing slow - medium speed mobs. For SnS Heroic Charge (Willful Charge) gives some nice heavy hits to single targets later on. Also Unbridled Wrath (Endless Wrath) so all of the above can be spammed.

I usually don't play warrior characters but I'm having a lot of fun with my Lucas run. I focused more on 2H early game then more on SnS late game.

My fave skills for 2H have been Blade Dash (both proficiencies) and Wind Shear (Wounding Gale) as they are great for clearing slow - medium speed mobs. For SnS Heroic Charge (Willful Charge) gives some nice heavy hits to single targets later on. Also Unbridled Wrath (Endless Wrath) so all of the above can be spammed.

What he said, Blade Dash becomes quite useless later on because you get halted by every specialized infantry.

To ensure that you will win in every situation:

1.put at least 3 points in rejuvenation passive-->live by the sword

2.wind shear-->wounding gale, with high agility, even over time damage gets criticals, you can kill some bosses by only using wind shear

3.heroic charge-->full willful charge, your bread and butter, especially later on when coupled with endless wrath, the best ability because it not only kills instantly all non-bosses(if you have high will and at least 25% crit, if you chose executioner's charge you can forget about insta-killing non-bosses, also with high agility you get much larger criticals from the start so executioner's charge is completely pointless and a non-option) but it transports you instantly from one enemy to another thus avoiding ever getting hit

4.and of course endless wrath, the mother of all abilities, fully upgraded

Anything else is not really worth upgrading, except vanguard strike>>gale, I learned recently that you are invulnerable while in air so you can spam it with endless wrath and slow everything around you and insta-kill all non bosses, just like with willfull charge

Thanks guys. I've just beaten the Creator God with Lucas and guess what? HE ROCKS. TO me he's the greatest character. He moves fast, and kills fast. Reasons why I recommend Lucas for Hardcore players:

His tier 3 skill: Vanguard Strike makes him invulnerable while casting! :) And he can dash from 1 enemy to another with Heroic Charge. The skill also costs little focus and if Excecutioner's Charge is maximized, he will critically hit anything with less than 50% health. :)

I combine Wind Shear and Blade Dash by maximizing the wounding gale prof for WS-meaning that any enemy get hit will bleed- and Hermorrhage-2x dmg on bleeding foes- for BD. It's funny to see mobs crumbling into piles of corpses once Lucas passes through them. :)

To deal with big monsters like Darkenweyrs? and Cyclops, just use Shield Pummel right before they strike. You can slaughter them without losing any health at all! :)

With 5 profs for the +Focus Regen in Unbrindled Wrath, Lucas can simultaneously regen Power and Focus. Whenever the ability expires, the Power spheres are already charged up and ready to be used again, and again.

==> LUCAS IS SIMPLY TOO GOOD :p

Edited by Raikiri123