STEAM!

Gorth

Weird, some games not available for me and Singularity is -00% off :bat: Ah glitches.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

none of the dailies today are on games on my wishlist, but 75% of my wishlist is on sale to some degree, so now i just have to watch the daily specials to see if any of them get a deeper discount, if not then i'm going to be buying quite a few games on Jan 1st

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Anyone here a fan of Spellforce? Or even a hater? $9.99 for the whole set and am looking for opinions.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

STEAM store is currently messed up for me. So today I took my business elsewhere.

Bought Planescape: Torment and Septerra Core from GOG.com. Only cost me 8 bucks. Now I need to resist the urge to visit GOG.com any more or this will get ugly.

Majek's pic is perfect.

Had a brief look but nothing I want to pick up. I'm kind of sad - I think I've played most games in the world now that I'm really going to like. There are a few I'm hoping will click for me (Jagged Alliance 2, HOMM3, etc), but otherwise, it's getting really hard to get "oh wow, this is great" moments like when I discovered Beyond Good & Evil.
Do you read up on them before you buy? That would ruin the surprise.

Anyone here a fan of Spellforce? Or even a hater? $9.99 for the whole set and am looking for opinions.
A friend of mine likes it a lot. Never asked why. Demo felt hard, but maybe I was just bad at it.

Me. Didn't you see my massively OTT guide a few months back?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's a crappy RTS combined with a horribly terrible ARPG. At least the first one was.

Bought Portal 2.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Me. Didn't you see my massively OTT guide a few months back?

No. No, I did not.

Had a brief look but nothing I want to pick up. I'm kind of sad - I think I've played most games in the world now that I'm really going to like. There are a few I'm hoping will click for me (Jagged Alliance 2, HOMM3, etc), but otherwise, it's getting really hard to get "oh wow, this is great" moments like when I discovered Beyond Good & Evil.

Yeah, same feelings here more or less, but not so much sad as I need to start replaying the games of which I actually really like for a change.

Bought Portal 2.

Same.

Holiday sale acquisitions for new PC now include that, The Witcher 2 (GOG, $24), Shogun 2 (Steam, $10), and Arkham City (came with video card). I'll be looking for a discount on Human Revolution in the coming weeks. And I'll probably give in to the temptation to grab some cheap retro games from GOG. But even if I don't, that should ensure that Games-to-Play > Time-to-Play-Them for a good long while.

Morgoth the Communist, more like.

Burn him!

Less is often more, my friend.

But what does an American know about these things...

Now, now. Calling me an American? That crosses a big line. :thumbsup:

Excited to give Singularity a try.

I hope you don't regret it. I love that game. Absolutely love it.

Got Spellforce Universe and Unreal II.

Or DNF. Some people did like that game. But I can't find it in me to risk it.

Bought DOD for 2.50 yesterday. I like it, though the lack of visible equipment on sprites really sucks.