STEAM!

Gorth

Gabe would have to take on a diet then.

Insanely wealthy or not, Gabe should go on a diet now. He's wealthy but certainly not healthy.

It's too late.

Gabe is hiring new staff, among them "Food service" and "psychologist". Poor, poor Gabe.

I especially liked this insightful comment from user 'neverko' on that site: "Valve can eat a bowl of smashed arseholes until they come out with a new Half-Life episode/game. I don't care about any of the other things they're doing, least of all Steam and hats for retarded morons."

I think I'm going to start randomly adding you guys from SoDOFF.. beware. Getting tired of waiting for my cousin to be able to play Dead Island co-op. And Borderlands.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Today is a good day for us around here, it seems. GOG has their D&D sale. Steam has Alpha Protocol for $2.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/SEGAWEE...?snr=1_4_4__118

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yep, I agree. But a bunch of reviews slating it fed to parrots, what can you do.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, Alpha Protocol makes today's haul.

11 games

6 expansion packs

2 adventure packs

1 DLC

Any wagers on how long it'll be until I finish even a third of that?

• 2 weeks later...

During my routine Steam sales check, which is only "gaming" activity at the moment for me, I found DSIII is half-price on Steam till 10 am 10/03/2011 PST. I'm not buying it (sorry, the team) simply because it is out of the range of my game-play preference, despite of the fact that I, indeed, managed to play Alpha Protocol despite of its "flawed" game-play (...guess I played too many good stealth games). Just in case someone might be interested in.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, so steam has Sword of Stars reduced to a couple of quid. Anyone played it and ready to say what it's like?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

How do I get the Steam website to stop telling me I'm logging in from a new browser/PC, "enter code we emailed just you"? Didn't do that a few/several months ago. I set it so cookies are allowed from their site in case that was it, but it keeps doing it. The code they keep emailing me is exactly the same all the time too (edit:was different couple days ago, but the 4 they sent me today were all the same...)....just normal new security measure? Bug? ? :)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, so steam has Sword of Stars reduced to a couple of quid. Anyone played it and ready to say what it's like?

Haven't played it, but I looked into it. Apparently there's no campaign. And Sword of the Stars 2 is expected to replace it.

picked up Ghostbusters out of curiousity since it's reduced down to a pound and loose change.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."