STEAM!

Gorth

Nothing, nothing, nothing... bang.

Hitman Collection

Serious Sam 3 BFE

Magicka Complete Pack (June 2012)

Legend of Grimrock

The Walking Dead

Also, anyone notice how Steam just loves Saints Row III. Already had it on a 75% off daily deal, but in the limited summer time it has been (all 75% off);

A flash sale

A community choice option (didn't get picked though)

A daily deal

Seriously?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

THQ is in financial troubles. This allows them to earn some more money without paying for physical copies. Which is probably why they can discount it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think the new THQ CEO is setting Saint's Row up to be the THQ flagship franchise. He encouraged them to turn the final DLC into a full-on Saint's Row 4 and claims to be giving them lots of resources to do it. Getting more people exposed to the third title is a good idea.

It's a good game, I'm glad I picked it up on this sale. And grabbed the DLC today.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think the new THQ CEO is setting Saint's Row up to be the THQ flagship franchise. He encouraged them to turn the final DLC into a full-on Saint's Row 4 and claims to be giving them lots of resources to do it. Getting more people exposed to the third title is a good idea.

It's a good game, I'm glad I picked it up on this sale. And grabbed the DLC today.

Understandable.I think he came from Naughty Dog, but I'm not sure. And when you think about THQ's repertoire Saint's Row is one of their biggest money makers. Warhammer hasn't earned them much money, Metro was a sleeper, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is to niche, Darksiders is on it's way still, Homefront had some pretty bad messes in production and wasn't as successful as they wanted, and finally Company of Heroes is only BARELY getting a new title 5 years after the first one.

Basically, the Saints are their biggest pop culture franchise. And they don't have to pay royalties to anyone else to get it done (unlike their movie tie ins and the Smackdown Vs Raw series they produced). Figure in the next year they're gonna completely rebuild their commercial model, or they'll fail faster than a bag of chips.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

New Vegas is up as a flash deal.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Didn't notice that NWN2 got pulled off Steam.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It got pulled off of all the digital download sites a while back. Then it got put back up with Hasbro listed as publisher instead of Atari. Steam kept it up for longer than most, but hasn't gotten it back up yet.

Pendulo pack is on a flash sale, lucky I spotted that this early, nabbed Runaway 3. Course I overpaid for 1 and 2 from GOG, but that's life. So far a pretty ho-hum sale for me.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dungeon Siege 3 for $5. Worth it ?

sooooo many games

i've bought 9 games since the sale started.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

This sale hasn't been as exciting for me as previous ones.

Haul so far is Saint's Row: The Third, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Max Payne 1 & 2, Walking Dead, and some DLC for Saint's Row. That's a humble haul for 6 days.

Company of Heroes is a steal at that price. Heh, all these games and I have to schedule the downloads carefully.

Binary Domain is for the cheaps now. Get it while it lasts.

Damn missed it.

So far my purchases have been, CK2, Warlock, Walking Dead and now Sronghold 3. Given how great both CK2 and the Walking Dead are, law of averages says Stronghold will be a bad purchase.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I'm amazed at how many people like Walking Dead. I'm a big Telltale fan and I expected absolutely nothing from it. So glad they were able to pull it off.

Got the GTA Pack, now I have 2 GTA III's , 2 GTA: Vice City and 2 GTA: San Andreas in my library, always 1 workigng and 1 not.

I hope Valve fixed that, since it clutters up my library...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

alan wake sucked. i was pretty damn dissapointed by it

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Hardly a new development, but due to region coding blahblah, even 50% off Steam sales on new releases are almost always still substantially more expensive than just importing a boxed UK copy - which tends to limit me to older releases where the price control has lapsed. Even something as comparatively old as Skyrim is still 50-100% more than what I'd pay for a brand new release, let alone something like Max Payne 3 (not that I'm interested in any shooters at this point).

And on that note, have just bought my first title of the sale, which is just Simcity 4, which I already own sans expansion pack. Given what else has come up so far, not optimistic of being able to peck at anything else.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G